celeb

Iggy Azalea destroys hater on live

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, GNZAREVILO said:

chilĂ© boi I just thought it was funny how she said in the video that people want to take pics with her when she go out, when her success and popularity clearly has decreased a lot comparing with her glory days. It was a joke, and I didn’t want to compare them in that way just wanted to give an example of a female rapper that is more ”IT” today, and would have make more sense if it was Cardi who said that 😂

Umm, ok Gagadaily user Gnaz!

hijadeputa
8 hours ago, Awakened M said:

Wherever this energy is coming from, it must be shut down. Like come on.

It’s facts 

hijadeputa
9 hours ago, Luciano said:

Well maybe she isn't a hit maker anymore but here we are talking about her in a cultsite, so what is your obsession about her success,honey, what about you? you need some perspective. She's famous, she have fans. and you're here talking sh*t saying she's not so famous 😂, such a nonsense. 

I didn’t say she is not famous I said she isn’t that popular anymore, chilĂ© Luciano 

10 hours ago, GNZAREVILO said:

But do people really still take pics with her? Because when I last checked it was 2020 not 2014 :billie:

some monsters will say sh%t like this and then cry over somebody saying gaga is a fad who ended in 2013  :billie:

hijadeputa
Just now, Queen Neyde said:

some monsters will say sh%t like this and then cry over somebody saying gaga is a fad who ended in 2013  :billie:

I never cried back in 2013. I always defended her. ARTPOP was just an underperforming album compared to her earlier work. It sold as much as any other pop album back then :fan:

10 hours ago, GNZAREVILO said:

But do people really still take pics with her? Because when I last checked it was 2020 not 2014 :billie:

But the fact is why poke fun at her popularity, do random people take pics with you?

I just find it odd how people with no popularity criticize the popularity of public figures 

It's none of people's business but one time? LOL she obviously had many different surgeries done and fillers and it's fine, there's nothing wrong with altering your face, I would if I was brave enough

Blastertoyo
10 hours ago, Ryusei said:

FINISH LINE WITH THE FIRE MONK

When they realize steps on a runway train

maystuh

please enlighten me to death

16 minutes ago, GNZAREVILO said:

I never cried back in 2013. I always defended her. ARTPOP was just an underperforming album compared to her earlier work. It sold as much as any other pop album back then :fan:

good for you, thats not what i said at all :awkney:

hijadeputa
1 minute ago, Queen Neyde said:

good for you, thats not what i said at all :awkney:

I just woke up đŸ„Ž

hijadeputa
9 minutes ago, Versace said:

But the fact is why poke fun at her popularity, do random people take pics with you?

I just find it odd how people with no popularity criticize the popularity of public figures 

Yes

Luke78619

She’s so beautiful, she’s actually stunning, who gives af if she’d had surgery or not, it’s none of your business and I don’t see why you should care

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived