💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If there was 1 single/video left, which one?

Massive Monster

If there was 1 single/video left, which one?  

304 members have voted

1. 1. If there was 1 single/video left, which one?

Featured Posts

The way Babylon is CRUSHING the competition :tony:

Strut it out, walk a mile
Serve it ancient city style

original.gif

Talk it out, babble on
Battle for your life, Babylon

BraveAffectionateBaboon-size_restricted.gif

That's gossip, what you on
Money don't talk, rip that song

giphy.gif

Gossip, babble on
Battle for your life, Babylon!

tenor.gif?itemid=18245331

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alice or Sine From Above

I've never seen the appeal of Replay as a single tbh, especially now since it's similar thematically to 911

joannesrats
8 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Alice or Sine From Above

I've never seen the appeal of Replay as a single tbh, especially now since it's similar thematically to 911

Doesn’t have to be a single to get a MV :ally:

HausOfAntonio

Its literally not close to being my favourite, but I'm just SO SURE of Babylon's potential!

Weirdly ALL my friends who've listened to it, along with the rest of Chromatica, love it the most. Everyone gets shook when it comes on and starts to build up. My closest straight male friend was in the car with me and didn't care for the rest of the album until Babylon came on and he was genuinely blown away. We replayed it all weekend! IDK guys I can feel it being SUCH a huge moment for her :bradley:

Katsuki Bakugo

logically with how 911 ended it can only be SFA.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Stephen

Ugh this is is hard ok let me think about this.

Right away I can tell you the ones I don’t need a video for are SFA, 1K Doves, and Fun Tonight. I love all the songs but I’m just not as interested in seeing those as videos over the other songs :shrug:

Next Up - Plastic Doll, Sour Candy and Enigma would make good videos but I don’t NEED them the way I feel about the other remaining songs. :bradley:

So that leaves Alice, Free Woman, Replay and Babylon. That’s what the choice is between for me. I love them all so much and they would make fantastic, epic videos. :tony:

I think if I had to narrow it down and pick just one, I have to go with Replay. It might not even be my #1 on the album but for a video it would be insane. The lyrics are intense and she could serve Bad Romance level mania, emotion and cookiness. I’m talking crying, screaming, nutty outfits and choreography. I think Replay could be a BR/Telephone/Alejandro level cultural reset with the right concept and director :firega:

I thought Sine was too weird for the GP but everyone is saying they would eat it up :bradley: are they delusional or :bradley: cause I want it :bradley:

This is really hard. I would say Replay.. it describes the album, it sounds so Gaga, it screams an epic horror music video.

I was thinking SFA or Sour Candy but both got exposures already (commercial and promo single). We have heard that there are music videos for FW and Babylon..but never confirmed, so i will assume its not true for now.

warhol killer

I want Sour Candy or Babylon. I also want that rumored Free Woman movie. :classy:

Nobody's voting for Fun Tonight :billie: inb4 that's the last and only video left

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived