💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Justin Hawkins: I heard the Lead single & It blew me away

tomorrow12

Featured Posts

Skeleton Guns

At first I didn't believe it then I checked his twitter :dead: what if the lead single is the Elton John collaboration :excited2:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
toanythingtaboo

I wonder what it sounds like for it to blow the mind of someone with his tastes?

Maybe he does just have a major appreciation for EDM pop, but could it be more than that? She enlisted Whitesnake's guitarist...so maybe there's going to be insane riffs and whatnot?

charliekelso

I wonder what it sounds like for it to blow the mind of someone with his tastes?

Maybe he does just have a major appreciation for EDM pop, but could it be more than that? She enlisted Whitesnake's guitarist...so maybe there's going to be insane riffs and whatnot?

a lot of rockstars love and cover Bad Romance. I don't think it needs to have those things.

I'm excited.

I hope she ends up recording an even BETTER song before ARTPOP is released :excited2:

I desperately want the two lead singles to blow up and have massive impact :legend:

FEBRUARY PERFORMANCE AT THE GRAMMYS 32847243 MILLION COPIES SOLD FIRST WEEK

do you think it's possible, when are exactly the grammys?

i just want to feel the same way i felt when i listened to bad romance for the very first time. It slayed everything inside me, i hope to have the same or even a better feeling with the lead single of ARTPOP.

do you think it's possible, when are exactly the grammys?

YES!

FEBRUARY 10

She needs to release the single February 8, February 4 or February 11 :giveup:

YES!

FEBRUARY 10

She needs to release the single February 8, February 4 or February 11

i think there is a condition to have at least one nomination in order to participate, no?

TheMadridHash

i think there is a condition to have at least one nomination in order to participate, no?

not really, it is open for discussion and as gaga will bring ratings i can ASSURE YOU if gaga wants to perform at the grammys(because the single might not be released untill march) she will perform, if she wants to, they will put her in the show

ON TOPIC: SO................. MUCH................... HYPE

lodylody

The single is obviously ready, everyone has heard it... grrrr I know this is bad but seriously, just release the song... I can wait for the video... But the single is finished! And even if it isn't, it could easily be finished by December... Come on Gaga, give us a Christmas present!!!!

It would be SO EPIC if Gaga premiers it on the Grammys. EVERYONE will be there and will be gob smacked by the awesomeness of it :legend:

Archived