💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Poker Face on Dancing with the Stars

Teletubby

Featured Posts

rasclautmangos

Not his best, but not bad. 

Gaga's name was probably mentioned 15 times last night though. Tyra even mentioned her crying over that performance using Stupid Love last week in her Ig stories.

ShayCristoforo

That booty tho... Johnny :popcorn:

White excellence if I ever did see it. mhmm

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

But why a cover instead of the original?

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

Teletubby
1 minute ago, Dirkje said:

Last week they used originals track and this week they got covers maybe someone complained that Dancing with the Stars fired their musicians and they can't earn money during COVID

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Franch Toast

Also, Johnny's intro was all about Gaga and how much she's inspired him, and he even calls himself "Johnny Gaga." It was super cute. 

(I watched DWTS last night instead of Gaga's kindness livestream. :billie:)

See this article for more about his Gaga love:

https://www.delawareonline.com/story/entertainment/2020/09/22/poker-face-johnny-weir-avoids-elimination-dancing-stars/5863665002/

Before he and dancing partner Britt Stewart tangoed to the 2008 hit, Weir turned to the camera and said, "Not only are you getting Johnny Weir on the dance floor this week, you're also going to be treated to Johnny Gaga!" 

It turns out Weir knows the pop singer. Producers flashed a photo of the pair together during Weir's segment.

"I love Lady Gaga like a whale loves fish," said Weir, who still trains at The Skating Club of Wilmington. "Her mom is a big skating fan and would come see me before so I have the Gaga mama hook-up."

She/Her/Hers

StuckInMyMind
51 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

It’s like Strictly Come Dancing, they always have a live band covering the songs

Franch Toast
2 hours ago, BellatrixLestrange said:

It’s like Strictly Come Dancing, they always have a live band covering the songs

I think folks are confused because last week they used recordings of the original tracks, but it seems they have the band back together this week. 

She/Her/Hers

Archived