đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max "I need to make it, no matter what" ...

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

AJRocketMan
On 9/22/2020 at 11:35 AM, joannesrats said:

The Fame wasn’t generic in 2008? 

It kind of was, to be fair. By then there were already plenty of artists making that kind of music (Rihanna, Chris Brown, Soulja Boy, T.I., Timbaland, etc.). It was more so her image and videos that made her stand out back then, rather than her music.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hieronymus
On 9/22/2020 at 11:57 AM, alicefromabove said:

That's how these labels work. But it's pretty useless because it happened in the past with people like Natalia Kills and the girl with the black and white hair and it didn't work for them either. 

Omfg Porcelain Black? I haven't thought about her in YEARS

gypsy101
On 9/22/2020 at 10:28 AM, Dulo Peep said:

I never even consider her for fullfilling the Blonde prophecy but now you mention it, maybe? Could she be the chosen one? 

billie eilish is naturally blonde and is actually... a very successful artist

gypsy101
On 9/22/2020 at 12:24 PM, 777777777777777777 said:

kinda weird. she was just 12 and sang :
When you gonna kiss me, kiss me?
When you gonna touch me, touch me?:what:

i listened to the 2 songs that are from her early EP and are on youtube and i honestly think she may be lying about her age. she was allegedly 14 when that EP came out but i think she was older.

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

i listened to the 2 songs that are from her early EP and are on youtube and i honestly think she may be lying about her age. she was allegedly 14 when that EP came out but i think she was older.

I don't think so in 2011 she posted photo with caption "I'm 17 now" and I don't think she would lie about her age when she was so young. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

vyniildisk
3 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

It kind of was, to be fair. By then there were already plenty of artists making that kind of music (Rihanna, Chris Brown, Soulja Boy, T.I., Timbaland, etc.). It was more so her image and videos that made her stand out back then, rather than her music.

"madonna superfan" 

enuff said :haroon:

vyniildisk
2 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

2 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

I don't think so in 2011 she posted photo with caption "I'm 17 now" and I don't think she would lie about her age when she was so young. 

belinda teas 

Archived