💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

911 tarot inspired fan art

Bella Goth

Featured Posts

Bella Goth
Just now, giskardsb said:

Nice!  I assume you are only talking the major arcana.  It would be cool to see :)  I have a plan for my own version of Tarot cards but not Gaga related.   I want to do the whole set, it will take a while lol.

yapp, i inspired by major acrana style, i'd love to see yours :enigma:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb
23 minutes ago, Bella Goth said:

yapp, i inspired by major acrana style, i'd love to see yours :enigma:

I only really have a quick sketch idea I did for one of them during InkTober last year.   I just decided to get serious about it and decided to let the Tarot tell me what order to do them in and I picked King of Swords so I'll do that first.

The Inktober sketch idea was "The Magician". It's rough but...

Warning Nakedness... 

Spoiler

(fair warning for anyone checking out my insta... I've been doing a ton of figure drawing....)

Bonkers
3 minutes ago, Bella Goth said:

i didnt expect this reaction y'all :selena: i'll keep you guys update :heart:

The sample is so perfect that I really have to think Gaga would want them sold in her store, it's the perfect accessory to the music video is so many cool ways!

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Esme Squalor

This is so beautiful! I would fr buy a psychical deck and/or a print if you ended up making those. Please tag me if you end up making and posting additional cards!

Wonderful! Really amazing! I think a Chromatica themed deck would be really cool!

By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album

Archived