💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

BBMA's: Host and Icon Award Recipient announced

Dirkje

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

Imagine him covering Bradley's parts and Gaga does her own? :O 

If he does cover Shallow on stage, he'll probably do it with his wife who's also a country singer. Her voice is amazing. But I highly doubt they'll cover Shallow there in the first place :sweat:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

If he does cover Shallow on stage, he'll probably do it with his wife who's also a country singer. Her voice is amazing. But I highly doubt they'll cover Shallow there in the first place :sweat:

Yeah but we all know Gaga would kill it like she always does when sharing the stage with legends

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

k thsnks everyone that deagged/explained me who garth is :bear: i legit didnt know who he wss and never heard anything from him before but did a little research and yeah he's big, good for him!

... and now i just sit in silence.

1 minute ago, Dirkje said:

Yeah but we all know Gaga would kill it like she always does when sharing the stage with legends

No doubts there :huntyga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Jollibee
16 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

He can invite Gaga to one his tour dates if he do a tour. Gaga would definitely be delighted to sing with him. :vegas: 

DiamondHeart326
5 hours ago, Regina George said:

Wow good for him! It's just that when I hear the word "icon" I think of someone who had HUGE impact like Madonna, Michael, Bowie.... I guess they are basing this on success and that's okay 

Uhm... no... Garth is definitely in the same status as madonna Michael and Bowie! He is an amazing artist and his success is due to how good of a person he is too. Google and YouTube him cuz his performances are ****ing legendary . You think Billie eilish fans go crazy screaming every word just watch any live performances of friends in low places or the thunder rolls... both of which have 3rd verses only sung in the live shows. 

Regina George
2 hours ago, DiamondHeart326 said:

Uhm... no... Garth is definitely in the same status as madonna Michael and Bowie! He is an amazing artist and his success is due to how good of a person he is too. Google and YouTube him cuz his performances are ****ing legendary . You think Billie eilish fans go crazy screaming every word just watch any live performances of friends in low places or the thunder rolls... both of which have 3rd verses only sung in the live shows. 

I never said he’s not famous ot that he’s a bad person. He’s incomparable to Madonna or Michael because outside of USA no one really knows about him. Again, I don’t doubt he’s HUGELY successful in USA and he clearly deserves this award based on his success there but his impact outside of USA is just not existent unfortunately. 

@grndmothrmonst what’s so funny about my reply that you just had to LMAO it? This is not the first time you’re doing this on my posts where I was 100% serious and you will be reported. 

5 hours ago, HybridAT said:

Which is totally fine. I don't either. Just that we all should be aware and cognizant of his career achievements before we (in general) go around throwing shade at the best selling solo artist in US history. He more than deserves this.

Well said mate. Some people are ignorant. 

Katsuki Bakugo

When I see Garth Brooks Name I always think of the P0rn star with a similar name

Girth Brooks and I have a giggle to myself.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
23 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

So happy to see that Girth Brooks is finally getting the recognition he deserves :heart:

Literally didn’t even see this. I was on page one and posted mine hahaha 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived