Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

My Adobe Entry

oheyitso

Featured Posts

oheyitso

Hey all, I just posted my entry for the #LadyGagaxAdobe comp - hoping for second time lucky! I would love to hear your opinions and thoughts, and feel free to share your own entries! Good luck all :heart:

oheyitso
5 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

There’s the Rain On Me cave we were all looking for in the video 

Hopefully you like?! 

Glamourpuss

Great work, I like it but I think it needs some more eye catching details to pull the viewer in. Perhaps bring the opening of the cave closer into view and surround it with something else on the walls. I'll leave that up to you since you're the artist. :) I like what you're going for. :pawsup:

oheyitso
19 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Great work, I like it but I think it needs some more eye catching details to pull the viewer in. Perhaps bring the opening of the cave closer into view and surround it with something else on the walls. I'll leave that up to you since you're the artist. :) I like what you're going for. :pawsup:

Thanks so much! Appreciate your constructive criticism too <3 I think for me I didn't want to over complicate the design, and I really enjoyed subtly adding elements of the 'Chromatica universe' into the cave walls :wub:

ShayCristoforo

I love how you incorporated that Chromatica tissue into the cave walls, and also the etched Chromatica symbols

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

oheyitso
11 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I love how you incorporated that Chromatica tissue into the cave walls, and also the etched Chromatica symbols

Thanks so much! :kiss:

Archived