Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

911 Hot 100 Prediction

QueenChromatix

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought they would release cassetes or send it to radio at least but her team is probably just testing it and using it to promote the album 

It has been added to some important playlists on Apple Music and Spotify. Tbh since there are ads directly from her Insta and Facebook saying it's a single, I think they're doing the rollout slowly. I'm sure they are gonna send it to radio. 

pop ate my heart
2 minutes ago, Savage said:

It has been added to some important playlists on Apple Music and Spotify. Tbh since there are ads directly from her Insta and Facebook saying it's a single, I think they're doing the rollout slowly. I'm sure they are gonna send it to radio. 

how does the 'slow rollout' and 'testing waters' strategy even make sense? like, let me know 'cause I'm not getting it... and are there any good examples of it? sry if i'm ignorant:laughga:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Just now, pop ate my heart said:

how does the 'slow rollout' and 'testing waters' strategy even make sense? like, let me know 'cause I'm not getting it... and are there any good examples of it? sry if i'm ignorant:laughga:

Nah you're good! I think they're testing to see how it does as a non-single with some promo, and if it does well, then they'll push it and make it official. If it doesn't do well at all this week, no harm because it's not a single. If it does well enough that they think they can get it to do well as an official single, then they can make it one. Kinda reminds me of The Edge of Glory and Million Reasons, both of which were not planned singles initially. Same with Do What U Want. Except this time, there isn't a single announced that they would switch it with at the last minute, lol. Remember, this is just my theory. I'm no insider. 

pop ate my heart
4 minutes ago, Savage said:

Nah you're good! I think they're testing to see how it does as a non-single with some promo, and if it does well, then they'll push it and make it official. If it doesn't do well at all this week, no harm because it's not a single. If it does well enough that they think they can get it to do well as an official single, then they can make it one. Kinda reminds me of The Edge of Glory and Million Reasons, both of which were not planned singles initially. Same with Do What U Want. Except this time, there isn't a single announced that they would switch it with at the last minute, lol. Remember, this is just my theory. I'm no insider. 

oh ok, so if that's the case, after the success and reception it had on its own and how it helped the album sells skyrocket, then they would consider it push it and make it official, right? like would this be enough, or how much better would they expect it to do as a standalone, post-album song with basically no promotion other than the mv? 

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

1 minute ago, pop ate my heart said:

oh ok, so if that's the case, after the success and reception it had on its own and how it helped the album sells skyrocket, then they would consider it push it and make it official, right? like would this be enough, or how much better would they expect it to do as a standalone, post-album song with basically no promotion other than the mv? 

Maybe she will perform it at the BBMAs or SNL, both shows are rumored. Idk, it could all be false. I'm excited to see! 

ShayCristoforo

As a product, 911 is kinda like McDonald's new donuts.

A bestseller? No.  But it's an interesting development that helps grow the menu. Helps bring attention. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived