💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

WandaVision Official Trailer

Reality

Featured Posts

Born This Way

I just want to get to when Wiccan is fully introduced into the MCU :giveup: I haven't seen anything Marvel past Thor Ragnarok and I even skipped some before that lol. This looks good tho.

Avada Kedavra I speak to destroy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Superhero sitcom, give it! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reality
2 minutes ago, Born This Way said:

I just want to get to when Wiccan is fully introduced into the MCU :giveup: I haven't seen anything Marvel past Thor Ragnarok and I even skipped some before that lol. This looks good tho.

Wiccan and Speed will 1000% be introduced here (both of them are seen in the trailer as babies). There's a rumor that by the end of the series they'll be aged up. IDK how credible that is, but I hope it's true. I also want to see Wiccan so bad :bradley: 

🃏🖤👹

I'm so glad the rumors of the show incorporating "retro TV show elements", as a means to convey Wanda's reality-altering powers in conjunction with her outlook on reality itself, ended up being true!

As much as I wish she had her own theatrical film franchise, I'm thinking that this format gave the crew some icnredible creative potential. I am very excited!

3 points in and ready for more

TimisaMonster

Gagavision is shook :enigma:

This looks so unique and interesting! 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JusKeepBreathin
15 minutes ago, weed said:

fuuuccckkkk it looks so fking good. She's one of my favorite characters so I'm excited!! Hope I can find good links to it lol

Disney+ is so cheap it will be worth it once these Marvel series start dropping  excited for this series too.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

13 minutes ago, River said:

soo dr strange 2 announcement is coming soon? they are "connected"

I hope so! I've heard that

Spoiler

whatever happens at the end of WandaVision is likely a catalyst to Multiverse of Madness. I'm guessing it's Wanda unlocking something within her powers, and affecting reality/the multiverse fabric too much.

3 points in and ready for more

Pennywise

This looks way more interesting than anything both Marvel and DC has put out in a loooooong time, but I have the feeling that it won't meet the expectations it creates :enigma:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

I’m confused what this is about? I love Marvel but I can’t remember what happened to Wanda after The Avengers :enigma:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Reality
15 minutes ago, Miel said:

I'm so glad the rumors of the show incorporating "retro TV show elements", as a means to convey Wanda's reality-altering powers in conjunction with her outlook on reality itself, ended up being true!

As much as I wish she had her own theatrical film franchise, I'm thinking that this format gave the crew some icnredible creative potential. I am very excited!

Yeah, at first I wanted her to have her own movie franchise, and when I first her about the news that characters like Wanda, Falcon, Loki, etc. were getting Disney+ shows and not movies, I was concerned. However, I really think it's going to work out great!

Films take way too long to make. These shows in comparison are much easier AND we also get more time to develop the story and characters. A film franchise can consist of like a trilogy with each movie being around 2 hours long. That's 6 hours over the span of yeeears. This will probably be the same overall runtime in a much shorter timespan!

🃏🖤👹

6 minutes ago, shoful said:

I’m confused what this is about? I love Marvel but I can’t remember what happened to Wanda after The Avengers :enigma:

Vision is still dead after Thanos killed him, so chances are we will get to see her tap into her famous comic book reality warping powers to either bring him back or make her own reality in which they have the perfect family.

Reality
6 minutes ago, shoful said:

A lot :bradley: 

I assume you're talking after Age of Ulton? Cause she wasn't in the first Avengers movie. This show will basically deal with Vision's death and how Wanda learns (or rather, how she doesn't learn) to cope with it. It's a lot to explain :sweat: 

🃏🖤👹

Archived