Justin Bieber broke social distancing rule during meet and greet

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, ElectricChapelR said:

You're being over dramatic, he took his mask down for the photo. People are not respecting the rules all over the world but yeah let's make a drama and bring attention to the fact that JB took his mask off for a second . 

It's his mistake don't make a headline out of it. 

I swear I understand why Gaga became so depressed about being famous, people are cruel.

33363978-8749853-Covered_At_one_point_th

33363996-8749853-Peace_and_love_As_the_g

You need to understand that obviously his wrongdoing will make headlines. He’s a celebrity. Everyone who doesn’t follow safety regulations should be called out for it, no matter if they’re a celebrity or not. I’m not being over dramatic and please don’t compare this to Gaga’s mental health. It’s way different.

Doesnt he understand the platform he has? And that he could inspire more people to actually follow the COVID rules?

Yes they suck, but we have to stay strong and accept 

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

Teletubby
1 minute ago, Dirkje said:

Doesnt he understand the platform he has? And that he could inspire more people to actually follow the COVID rules?

kids doesn't care about COVID and JB has new music that he try to sell them :trollga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

MonsterPug

Idk if I’ll be able to survive this. I’m so triggered. I’ll have to talk to my psychologist about this. I won’t recover. Pop a 911. Patch the line. 

8 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

kids doesn't care about COVID and JB has new music that he try to sell them :trollga:

They should though! 

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

Reality
50 minutes ago, Pop another one said:

Wow like we didnt break the rules sometimes:awkney:

Did you? :awkney: 

Cause that would be irresponsible of you to be in that kind of gathering without a face mask or without social distancing :awkney:

🃏🖤👹

alsemanche
1 hour ago, ElectricChapelR said:

I swear I understand why Gaga became so depressed about being famous, people are cruel.

The reach.... how are people cruel if they're mad at a celebrity with a huge following and platform (and the idiot fans taking the photo with him) not doing the bare minimum of wearing a mask around dozens of people? Imagine comparing this idiocy to Gaga's mental health deterioration lmao 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

35 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i mean can we not hold the GROUP of people he met to the same standard? why did they put their masks down?:awkney:

Fair point. But he’s also an adult and has some kind of influence on them since they’re willing to take their masks off and take pics with him. He could have easily told them to spread out to take the pic without masks or leave the masks on for a closer pic. Celebs have a platform and should be smarter than to put themselves in certain positions. And the fact that he doesn’t have his mask on either makes it worst. The other adults who allowed all of them to do this are also in the wrong and should be held to the same standard. In a time like this we can’t focus on assigning blame or excusing actions (not saying you did). Covid is transmitted far too easily.

Archived