đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Realistically Speaking: Next Single?

Fanta

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo

SFA already used for Voce Viva. 
It’ll either be Babylon, Free Woman or Replay.

Since Replay gives a similar vibe to 911 it probably won’t happen.
My bet is Free Woman then Babylon to finish the era. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karen Smith
17 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

Do we really think she's going to release more music videos?

I thought this was the end of the era, music videos-wise

maybe eventually 1 more video and that's it, but I doubt it

There were people who said that this is the end of the era after Rain on Me.

How many time it needs to be said that Nicola, Gaga's fashion designer said that they have worked on some new music Videos, photoshoots and live performances and he said that after Rain on me. 

3 minutes ago, Little99 said:

There were people who said that this is the end of the era after Rain on Me.

How many time it needs to be said that Nicola, Gaga's fashion designer said that they have worked on some new music Videos, photoshoots and live performances and he said that after Rain on me. 

Well, they probably finally finished Babylon and Free Woman :enigma:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

ElectricChapelR

Alice and Replay are the only songs left that are suitable for singles. These are the songs with the most views and streams on music platforms   

Edit: Maybe Babylon too but I have a feeling that she has something special prepared for that song.

1 hour ago, Fanta said:

If anyone is wondering how she could possibly release any other singles, I think it will either be visuals or another single. I don't think she's doing it for the charts at this point in the era. 911 proved that not only is she in full art mode once again but also not gunning for the charts. There will be AT LEAST another video or two. I wonder for which songs.

Babylon is a given, though.

54 minutes ago, Mr S said:

However, if she has the money and ambition, then there is nothing wrong with releasing a bunch of videos for her songs for fun.

49 minutes ago, KORG said:

...we can have nice videos.

It's a combo of all these for me. We are in a weird landscape right now where there's a vacuum of reliable and/or quality entertainment.    There's so little production going on (resources), such a large and thirsty audience (7m views on 24hrs!), so much time before the tour starts and so much room in the culture for more content. Why wouldn't she/couldn't she do whatever she wants right now? People have just been throwing Gaga the keys and calling it a day bc she is reliable and quality entertainment.

I could easily see 4-5 more vids. Why not? More remixes, more theater!,  just more fun stuff of any kind. 

Ps: There's  literally time, space and resources to develop Chromatica into Lady Gaga's ultimate visual album, rollout and Ball experience. 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Karen Smith
5 minutes ago, ElectricChapelR said:

Alice and Replay are the only songs left that are suitable for singles.

Edit: Maybe Babylon too but I have a feeling that she has something special prepared for that song.

You know, I think Gaga doesn't care about charts anymore. 

Delulu Rogers
2 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

What's with the insistence that 911 isn't a single? The only other non-single that Gaga had had a video for was John Wayne and she literally just dropped it the days after the SB with 0 accompanying promo. This time, 911 has been performed on a major award show/ her social media profiles have all been changed from ROM to 911 pics, and she's set to appear on interviews, presumably, to talk about the song among other things. 

It is definitely a single. 

As for the OT question, Replay to follow-up on 911, but maybe not rightaway, or SFA because of Elton and the perfume. Regardless, I want her to end with Babylon. 

She never said it was a single, there is no merch, and hasn’t been sent to radios in North America or most of Europe. 

Realistically I can only see Free Woman, Sour Candy and Replay doing well as singles from the album. 

I wouldn't be mad if 911 is the next single, they just need to make it official or let us know if its just visuals. 

Babylon deserves visuals and performances, but I don't see it smashing. Perhaps a final single to celebrate the era. 

pedrohemg

She's not getting another top 10 this era. That's why you should carefully choose the lead single because it's always the best chance for a hit. They chose SL, a top #5 hit, but it could have been better with Alice, for example. The second single is also a great opportunity if it's before the album, and we got a #1. But a third single that usually comes after the album is out, the chances are pretty small nowadays.

Alice deserves a music video so much, single or not. :saladga: 

Are we gonna desert her like we deserted ScheiĂźe?

An Alice MV with FW or Babylon snippet at the end to wrap this era up. Chromatica is too good an album to have just 3 videos. 

Babylon Dynasty

I think Sine From Above or Free Woman (these two with a video)

for singles without video, amm... maybe Babylon, Fun Tonight or a Sour Candy remix.

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

RichAssPiss

The next single is 911. It's just probably not being sent to radio because radio doesn't play many women in their 30s. Even Beyonce turned away from radio singles to visuals. It's a smart move. Just enjoy 911.

Cherry Blues
2 hours ago, Thomatica said:

Replay or Sine From Above. I'm leaning more towards Replay though

These both are very perfect to be singles. Replay is like the problem and Sine From Above the solution. Torture and Peace.

Archived