Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's new tattoo (RIO)

Bojana

Featured Posts

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ambrosia

Wow, those jeans look really good on her. Rarely seen in jeans. :)

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

meganjaqulinn

it looks like a prison tattoo, like a mark that would align you with a certain cult of people or political ideaology. and im convinced thats deliberate.

Brian Ryan

Ew, so smudged looking and gross.

I've been around old people with tattoos and they look like ****, and so will Gaga's when she gets older.

Her tattoo on her arm will look like a giant blob (and that's my favorite tattoo of her's)

those old people look like **** even without the tattoos tbh. lol

At this rate her body will resemble this in 10 years

kat-von-d-sephora_a.jpg

s-xy. :D

Weight doesn't last forever,She can obviously become in shape again because her career is demanding it.

But Tattoos last forever.

You can remove tattoos. Where have you been? Weight lasts forever too. However, when you die they both go away into dust. lol

I wanted her to stay like in bad romance! Naked and still less tattoos! Oh well upto her!

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

MonsterofFame

She seriously needs to stop. What's next? Her eyelids?

I doubt "Rio" really meant THAT much to her that she wanted it to be a part of her for the rest of her life. I really think these spontaneous tattoos are a result of her d--g usage (whether it's weed or maybe more...)

Yikes.....How many countries do you think she will love? Give her a joint and glass of wine and she wants a tattoo..... :shocked:

Mars..........or bust!

Elizabeth

She seriously needs to stop. What's next? Her eyelids?

I doubt "Rio" really meant THAT much to her that she wanted it to be a part of her for the rest of her life. I really think these spontaneous tattoos are a result of her d--g usage (whether it's weed or maybe more...)

I know it's your opinion but how can you know for sure how much Rio means to her? I agree, it probably was a spontaneous decision but she seems happy with it so who are we to judge? :)

Archived