đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did she use Haus Labs in the video?

DC

Featured Posts

Title, the makeup looks AMAZING! And I'm just wondering if that's what she used. Because if that's what it is her makeup is STUNNING!

Not saying it wasn't before, but this video is just literal proof of it! :firega:

Million Gypsies

Haus Labs teased to let them know if "Lady Gaga is wearing something new  👀", I'm sure she's gonna release some 911 related makeup soon! :party:

Glamourpuss

I'm not sure. Unless she used the Stupid Love palette I don't know what the blue is on her eyes. It looks amazing and I actually looked up shades of eyeshadows in that colour because I love it so much. I like the way it was smeared under her eyes to show that she was crying. 

e30dea96b7d745bf8c2515b8d148c089_md.jpg

Her wigs are stunning as well. I love the way they are styled. This is one of her best videos for styling imo. 

Glamourpuss
9 minutes ago, Million Gypsies said:

Haus Labs teased to let them know if "Lady Gaga is wearing something new  👀", I'm sure she's gonna release some 911 related makeup soon! :party:

I hope so. I need it all.

Original Diva
4 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'm not sure. Unless she used the Stupid Love palette I don't know what the blue is on her eyes. It looks amazing and I actually looked up shades of eyeshadows in that colour because I love it so much. I like the way it was smeared under her eyes to show that she was crying. 

Her wigs are stunning as well. I love the way they are styled. This is one of her best videos for styling imo. 

Sarah Tanno posted on her insta that the blue is the new "Blue Jean Dream" Glam Attack that was recently released. They also used the "Go DIva' and "Punk" Eyedentify gel liners to add definiton.

On the lips, the red lip colour in the video is "Supermodel" Rip Lip Liner and "1950" Le Monster Matte. The nude lip from this picture is the "En Pointe" Rip Lip Liner all over the mouth.

The Stupid Love palette was also used on the eye, but the shades were not specified. 

So yes, they did use Haus Labs.  @DC

excuse me no

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Original Diva said:

Sarah Tanno posted on her insta that the blue is the new "Blue Jean Dream" Glam Attack that was recently released. They also used the "Go DIva' and "Punk" Eyedentify gel liners to add definiton.

On the lips, the red lip colour in the video is "Supermodel" Rip Lip Liner and "1950" Le Monster Matte. The nude lip from this picture is the "En Pointe" Rip Lip Liner all over the mouth.

The Stupid Love palette was also used on the eye, but the shades were not specified. 

So yes, they did use Haus Labs.  @DC

Thanks for the info. :runhug:

Franch Toast
48 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Thanks for the info. :runhug:

@Glamourpuss, you need to get the Blue Dream Jean Glam Attack now! It's so pretty. I tried it the other day, but I didn't do the rest of my makeup so didn't take a photo. It's truly gorgeous in person. 

She/Her/Hers

Glamourpuss
13 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

@Glamourpuss, you need to get the Blue Dream Jean Glam Attack now! It's so pretty. I tried it the other day, but I didn't do the rest of my makeup so didn't take a photo. It's truly gorgeous in person. 

That's good to know. I was looking at it last night after viewing this thread. It's in my shopping bag right now. :)

Franch Toast
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

That's good to know. I was looking at it last night after viewing this thread. It's in my shopping bag right now. :)

I'm wearing it today. It's my favorite. If you apply it with a brush, it can be sheer and just give you some light blue sparkle, almost like you're a princess from a frozen kingdom. If you apply with the wand and layer it on, you can get a lot of color. I like that it's buildable. It's the prettiest Glam Attack yet in my opinion. :heart:

She/Her/Hers

Karen Smith

Yess it is, Sarah posted that on her Instagram. Also I'll try to make that green/blue makeup on Monday I hope it'll be fine :firega: I need to find some good makeup option for me to Halloween 

16 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

Absolutely agree! It reminds me of last time she did a mint hair era, and she went on the Alan Carr show in 2011 with mint blush.

39a5e19a12f09e7276f8f9c75c812bfe.jpg

But this is a much more refined, elegant, and glam version that I wanna wear! The new glam attack would look great with Glass Slipper, no? :giggle:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived