life

Gaga apologizes for excellent acting

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers

It's honestly such a shock to me that that specific scene before she wakes up made me cry. I didn't even cry when I watched ASIB.:bradley:

Butters Stotch

We truly do not deserve her. She's so pure. 

Her acting made me cry a little bit, it was gorgeous and flawless. I loved it.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Chromatography

i mean when the scene changed to her crying on the ground i was absolutely shook and felt like i was about to cry. we stan talent. 

I totally get the guy. Gaga's cry in that video was REALLY unnerving. I had to pause the video because my hands got so cold and shaky.

Her acting was honestly amazing, like in the past i cringed a bit in videos like marry the night but her acting in this felt so real and emotional, like i legit teared up when she was crying

Well they better stay away from the internet  to save theirs fragile hearts lol 

Gaga is cute for “apologizing” but it was absolutely unnecessary 

Massive Monster

Her acting was the most intense ever, it got really real, real quick

Her crying/screaming/acting

I was shocked/scared/ and I cried

Watching people react and feeling that way also is fascinating

Kind regards

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

I'm sorry but the guy is being overdramatic.. Like it's called acting for God's sake.. The fact she "has to" apologize because people can't separate real life and art is annoying. 

EDIT: Don't get me wrong.. I hate seeing people cry too.. No matter who it is but fans acting like this just make me think they want to be better than the rest with their dramatics.. 

Agreed. Though you can also say that its excellent, powerful, acting that makes the emotions believable and when it comes off as honest, it can truly make people feel all kind of emotions. The fact that people (if they are being honest) emotionally moved by her acting in 911, then its only testament to how good Gaga's acting really us

End Racism Now

Regina George
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Agreed. Though you can also say that its excellent, powerful, acting that makes the emotions believable and when it comes off as honest, it can truly make people feel all kind of emotions. The fact that people (if they are being honest) emotionally moved by her acting in 911, then its only testament to how good Gaga's acting really us

Ofc but I literally just saw guy reacting on youtube and frantically crying and screaming “NOOOO!” when guy was supposed to “stab” her in the end.. Just too dramatic and unnecessary 

Guest Messy vers
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Ofc but I literally just saw guy reacting on youtube and frantically crying and screaming “NOOOO!” when guy was supposed to “stab” her in the end.. Just too dramatic and unnecessary 

am I only one who think recorded reaction are overreacted?

Anyway, I love the masterpiece and I am proud of GaGa

Regina George
Just now, Messy vers said:

I think so too! 

GagaEnigma
7 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

I literally stopped watching the YT reactors altogether, they are so fake and overdramatic :yennefer: 

Archived