💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga apologizes for excellent acting

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

RenegAde
5 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I'm sorry but the guy is being overdramatic.. Like it's called acting for God's sake.. The fact she "has to" apologize because people can't separate real life and art is annoying. 

EDIT: Don't get me wrong.. I hate seeing people cry too.. No matter who it is but fans acting like this just make me think they want to be better than the rest with their dramatics.. 

I dont think the fan even imagined gaga would see and respond to his stan rant 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
7 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I'm sorry but the guy is being overdramatic.. Like it's called acting for God's sake.. The fact she "has to" apologize because people can't separate real life and art is annoying. 

EDIT: Don't get me wrong.. I hate seeing people cry too.. No matter who it is but fans acting like this just make me think they want to be better than the rest with their dramatics.. 

I don't think he was legitimately upset with it. I think it was an exaggeration to say, "I don't like seeing Gaga cry. It breaks my heart." I mean, people here (including myself) say things like that sometimes, but I've never meant it (and I don't think others have either) to be taken too seriously. 

🃏🖤👹

CyanDante

Watching her cry literally shook me. It felt so real and painful. :bradley: And then I started bawling, when she said "I don't want to die". :(

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Regina George
Just now, M Monstre said:

I don't think he was legitimately upset with it. I think it was an exaggeration to say, "I don't like seeing Gaga cry. It breaks my heart." I mean, people here (including myself) say things like that sometimes, but I've never meant it (and I don't think others have either) to be taken too seriously. 

Yes, exactly my point! 

AphroditeLaydee

the acting really did make me anxious in a way that movies do when you care about the protagonist... i loved it 

and the way you titled this thread made me scream laugh :toofunny:

Rudz Xinc
12 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Yeah, drama queen. :triggered:

That being said, her cry in the end gave me chills, that's how good her acting was.

Look at those clowns

Agunimon
14 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I read a comment on a reaction to the music video saying something like "I had to throw my phone when I was watching it because I hate seeing her cry." like GURL...

Regina George
Just now, Agunimon said:

I read a comment on a reaction to the music video saying something like "I had to throw my phone when I was watching it because I hate seeing her cry." like GURL...

The dramatics are HONESTLY too much 

Eyeroll Reaction GIF

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, Regina George said:

The dramatics are HONESTLY too much 

Eyeroll Reaction GIF

Your posts however? Keep em coming! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Regina George
Just now, Melisandre said:

Your posts however? Keep em coming! 

Will do! :ally:

I was shook to my core by her acting because I know she also has to go through those emotions in order to portray them that way. But she doesn't need to apologize for how good she is :vegas:

Archived