💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Product placement at the end of 911 MV

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

The Telephone MV was tasteful. This one, that LG ad ruins it for me.

So weird when people are complimenting that move like 911 was for a TV brand commercial.  :bradley:

Actually when the Telephone video came out a lot of users here had issues with the blatant Plenty of Fish ads

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you don’t agree with the OP’s opinion just move on. Don’t just enter the thread to call them dramatic or say “who cares”. The OP obviously does. We’re all adults here. Well most of us.

RichAssPiss

I thought LG was a part of the fantasy. Like she was a random girl but her mind saw LG and made her into Lady Gaga.

xoxo Craig

Its funny cause when I was like 12 or 13, I thought to myself "wouldn't it be cool if LG sponsored Lady Gaga? Like her initials are literally LG" :billie:  and here we are! :tony:

End Racism Now

ShayCristoforo

She does product placement for a reason to represent manipulation and her pop identity, just like in Telephone.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Concertaholic

Y’all it’s literally a continuation of life imitating art and vice versa. The chick (Gaga) in the film sees “LG” and then goes on to become Lady Gaga. I’m sure they sought LG out and were like hey we have this idea are you interested in some product placement that plays into our storyline :excuseu:

buzzkill

the man on the horse is the same black horse on the LG advertising panel that she saw before being knocked unconscious by the impact of the accident

26 minutes ago, Mark said:

sis, product placements has been here since TF era. im glad she put it at the end and not in the middle of this mindgame of a music video. yes, no one asked for it, but she better bag those coins

the most iconic of them all

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

joannesrats

It honestly barely felt like product placement. It's cool. LG are her initials and the slogan "Life's Good" while she's laying on the ground and dying is a really, really strong message on how corporations ignore the bad and focus on the good - something that is actively happening right now regarding the pandemic. I'm not sure if this is how LG wanted their advertisement to go, but it works. It also has the image of a man on the horse in the background - the same man that's in the start of the video. 

Blueskye

I thought the juxtaposition of the ‘Life’s Good’ tagline fit very well within the scene. It made it all the more harrowing. 

Archived