Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love using Chromatica I

David Ward

Featured Posts

PartySick
33 minutes ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

Will she have copyright problems with alice if she made a video revolving around its theme?

I think references and parody are protected under fair use laws.

💚

David Ward
5 minutes ago, Jakkusan said:

How bout you be an artist then and make your own decisions? 

How about you read my post before responding. I clearly stated that it's obviously not her fault in the slightest. I thought it was fairly obvious I was shifting the blame towards the record label and marketing.  

Glamourpuss

I like that it was used in the Stupid Love mv. It was composed to emulate a particular feeling and it went with the theme of the video which was about wanting love and kindness. If Alice ever gets released as a single it packs a punch on its own that it doesn't require Chromatica I to go with it. 

Just now, Glamourpuss said:

I like that it was used in the Stupid Love mv. It was composed to emulate a particular feeling and it went with the theme of the video which was about wanting love and kindness. If Alice ever gets released as a single it packs a punch on its own that it doesn't require Chromatica I to go with it. 

100% agree with this! :firega:

datlastfam

Its the team fault obviously. I wish that she would use the 3 interludes and 3 songs after it making in one short film. Oh wait 911 short film is coming :vegas:

Archived