šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

911 Shot on White Backdrop + No Choreography...

Noah X

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

Honestly? Who cares as long as its good.

Any/All Pronouns, GenderfluidšŸ³ā€āš§

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE 6
1 hour ago, Antonoff said:

Bad Romance was shot on a "white backdrop" and remains as her most iconic music video

and honestly i couldnt care less about choreographyĀ :ohwell: i just want to be slayed with the transition coming to live and stunning outfits like she has been serving lately

This.

/thread.

Galactic Mess

I can't picture it not having coreography, to be honest. Richy's choreo for the chorus is very catchy

Perfect Illusion has no choreo and it's great :shrug:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Delulu Rogers

I'll be super let down if there is no choreo. On top of that, IF the video is like the thumbnail, i'll be so disappointed cause IĀ agree that the pic is giving us joanne vibes and totally the opposite in terms of what 911 visuals are imagined to be. Let's just prayĀ 

StarstruckIllusion
2 hours ago, Mr S said:

I could do without choreography. Not every song needs it. This isn't 2008. Give us something different.

TIHTY, Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, Joanne, Shallow, ITS?, ARUTW and LWIF say hi

8 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

TIHTY, Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, Joanne, Shallow, ITS?, ARUTW and LWIF say hi

Those are mostly ballads. Unpopular opinion but I love the TEOG video. It does have dancing but is not the traditional group choreo.

She can either appear dancing or she can simply appear singing on a white background for the whole video and i will be here to support it. Seriously, some of you expect too much from her and then end up disappointed. Let's just enjoy the fact that she is releasing a video and remember that her ARTPOP could mean anything. xo

āš”ļøbattle for your life āš”ļø

I donā€™t think we should stress that much about the thumbnail. Remember the picture she used to promo Rain on me looking all photoshopped with Ariana, low quality resolution even.

she clearly didnā€™t want to spoil anything in advance so we were all shocked they actually filmed together and would rather have much better pics to use as promo.

Ā 

Ā 

VasilisVas

You realize thereā€™s a global pandemic happening, right? Weā€™re lucky weā€™re even getting a new video. If you like the video thatā€™s fine; if you donā€™t, thatā€™s fine, too. Itā€™s not a big deal. Iā€™m sure the video will be fun. Ā It honestly canā€™t be any worse than the Stupid Love video. Letā€™s just all embrace this moment and patiently wait for the premier of the video.Ā 

but the title is '911' only, dosent metion 'short film' or 'chromatica film' such as ARTPOP film, definitely an music video.

Ā 

Archived