Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

911 Shot on White Backdrop + No Choreography...

Noah X

Featured Posts

Reality

tbh I'd be totally fine if there was no choreo, but considering she debuted some during the VMAs performance, I would imagine that the video has them too.

Also, I wouldn't totally mind if it was all done on that white backdrop set. Gaga can make art out of anything and her creativity is like none other. It also does give me more "high fashion," "high art" vibes though. Just looking at the thumbnail and the few pictures she's posted on social media, it already looks very different than ROM and SL.

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I admit I'd be absolutely devastated if there was no choreo. The VMAs were a total blast and I'd do anything to see it throughout a song. The "short film" sort of makes me nervous for that reality though. 

Regardless, I'm excited. :excited2:

911 choreo is the most hype and on point choreo this era & past 2

Genuine Guy 09

I don't know, but....:

STOP USING MONSIEUR X AS A SOURCE HES A FRAUD :saladga:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

1 minute ago, blankpaper said:

God some of y’all are whiny 

Some? You're being generous here :awkney:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

pop ate my heart
9 minutes ago, lilmonster2424 said:

she's obviously gonna make the thumbnail this so she doesn't spoil the other looks or surprises 

This. of course there'll be more than 1 scene omg :smh: let alone more than 1 outfit. do yall know Gaga? It's a shortfilm in the Chromatica world hello

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

GagaEnigma

Little complainers @it again :awkney:

And, this fake insider Twitter account is literally another Federic98940089, why do some of y'all believe him :billie:

Archived