Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bobby spent 18 months on the original promo rollout

Lighter

Featured Posts

GagaEnigma
Just now, BarcelosRooster said:

Yeah it's quite creepy actually,,,,, maybe they were right all along?

Yeah that's possible and I'm so shook :deadbanana: 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

I lowkey imagined/knew it was going to be like this. it’s really sad because they were ready to give us everything we wanted.

They’re a great team, they’ll recover. and be noted that at least for me the VMA Performance truly blew my mind and made up for some extent of all this. it was impecable. one of the few good things about 2020. Iconic is the word.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Battle 4 Ur Life
14 minutes ago, River said:

Interscope believed in this amazing album so much

sucks

f-ck u corona:grr:

well said. because they did rightfully.

Chromatica is that album. one of the best albums of the year and the decade. I’m not afraid to call it.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Bobby spent 18 months coming up with the best release ever only to have their dreams crushed by Covid and little complainers spent 18 months telling gaga how to put on a zoom concert because they wanted live music because Gaga owed it to them :interestinga:

moonsago

The momentum she had because of A Star Is Born was incredible and they knew it and were about to deliver something absolutely incredible with this era... I feel so sad, hopefully the next one will do it justice but I can’t help but wonder if the impact will be the same. Either way I am a believer and always was, when people said she was over and will never have a number one again or a Grammy I kept saying in my head ‘no you just wait she is something else’ and she did it again, in less then 3 years she doubled her grammy count and earned two more nr 1 songs and a top 5 one. So I can’t but have faith that she will still deliver one day that perfect era. 

Virgin Ryan

He shouldn't explain this plan because someone might get "inspired" oh yes oh yes like ARTPOP visual album concept. :ohwell:

numb the flame
4 minutes ago, Virgin Ryan said:

He shouldn't explain this plan because someone might get "inspired" oh yes oh yes like ARTPOP visual album concept. :ohwell:

If this is shade at Bey for releasing self titled as a visual album in 2014 after Gaga planned a visual album for ARTPOP in 2012, Bey released B'Day as a visual album in 2007 although not every song had a video unlike self titled. 

CyanLights
11 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I mean they could still release MVs, right? :bear:

Probably, just not to the full extent they want. Could you imagine filming a music video like Telephone with social distance procedures? It would be impossible 

numb the flame
1 minute ago, CyanLights said:

Probably, just not to the full extent they want. Could you imagine filming a music video like Telephone with social distance procedures? It would be impossible 

That's the only fear that I have about the 911 video, is that it won't be as good as it can be due to miss Rona. 

CyanLights
Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

That's the only fear that I have about the 911 video, is that it won't be as good as it can be due to miss Rona. 

I wouldn't expect a full on production, maybeeee something like The Edge of Glory since she was alone and away from everyone. Unless they use masks in the video like the VMAs performance 

Archived