đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West urinates on Grammy

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Evan Peters

he seriously needs to be off of social media at this point. it's not even funny anymore. the man is clearly spiraling and will not let his wife or family get him help

emma roberts is an abuser

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Didn’t cross his mind how disrespectful it is to the people he won over? :saladga:

And for those that have winning a Grammy as one of their biggest dreams when it comes to their career

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

RahrahWitch

To think we only see what he posts, I can't imagine what's going on off social media in his own home.

I hope he gets the help he needs but judging by his past remarks about that, I don't think he will.

Daylight Jokers

That Grammy be like: I know that mom and dad think I'm a mess. But it's alright, because I am rich as piss. :bradley:

Franch Toast

I really hope he will finally get the help he clearly needs. I feel bad for him, and I feel bad for his family. 

I'm not fully clear on the particulars of his contract and why they won't let him buy his Masters, but there are more professional ways to handle the situation than urinating on a Grammy. 

She/Her/Hers

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
1 hour ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Umm..
28369936-1447-4813-A0-B7-889-AC6-BBF228.

At least americans know now the existence of my country. Yay

TheOriginalOne
6 minutes ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

At least americans know now the existence of my country. Yay

Mijo Los Latino Americanos somos familia :heart:

Archived