Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Madeon Confirms 911 As The Next Single

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

Butters Stotch

I'M SO EXCITED, THIS MEANS THE ERA IS NOT DEAD AND THERE HAS TO BE MORE STUFF COMING 

hell yeah dancing GIF

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warhol killer

A third single?? Which means we'll have another (CONFIRMED) visual? A continuation to the story of Chromatica:enigma:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

TheFame Monster
4 minutes ago, NathanC said:

Madonna just did on Instagram live.

Did you mean the Blessed Madonna?:toofunny:

QueenChromatix

...now that’s what I call confirmed source. Btw: it will be released in one week so Gaga can skip all of these 9/11 controversies 

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

I don't care if the song flops (we already have a mega hit) but I'm so happy for this release cause 911 is one of my favorites, it's so "Gagasong"!I want a psycho dark clip for this! Can't wait! 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

monstertoronto

I wonder if he was not aware that the single actually hasn’t been officially announced yet. She’s been teasing it so much with emojis and her team has been posting about it too so I guess it was basically confirmed but I would have thought she would want to be the one to formally confirm. It was def not my choice for a single, I’m a free woman stan for single treatment, but I’m just so happy the era is continuing. I hope it’s a massive success. 

HausOfAntonio
37 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I’m pretty sure what these insiders said was that she was going to be fighting copies of herself, and the fans were the ones who turned it into fighting her past eras.

Id be here for her to be a Plastic Doll running away from the Plastic Doll Factory fighting all these GagaDolls on the way out into Chromatica :nooo: Imagine the collapse :bradley:

Just now, HausOfAntonio said:

Id be here for her to be a Plastic Doll running away from the Plastic Doll Factory fighting all these GagaDolls on the way out into Chromatica :nooo: Imagine the collapse :bradley:

Omg yess a concept :bradley:

And the mannequins on the performance could have been like an Easter egg about that :bradley:

😭😭😭😭😭😭

i was hoping those were fake rumors so bad. I hope she doesn’t release it tomorrow though. It will be so tasteless.

Anderson123

I guess 911 is a cool song. It wasn't my first pick as the next single but kinda makes sense. Most of Chromatica is very safe and 911 does have a little bit of that Born This Way/ARTPOP edge Gaga is known for. I really hope she also does something for Sine From Above and Babylon, those have potential to become something in her discography.

I'll believe it when I see it, but all I know is given the date it's probably not coming tomorrow but "soon" :trollga:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Archived