💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Madeon Confirms 911 As The Next Single

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Messy vers said:

Lmao but actually he shared his opinion in such polite way without "i don't like it so it will flop":triggered:

3 hours ago, Little99 said:

But I never said he didn't :triggered:

She, not he ;)

And you sounded a bit condescending for no reason, that's all.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Mister Hamza said:

911 will flop really hard as a single 

Says who?

What's the proof behind this?

At least wait to see their campaign and what they have planned before writing it off :smh:

No other song from the album would be a "hit" (however you would want to consider what that means) but at least 911 has a virality factor thanks to the CII transition

Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride

YeOrkJ0.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

ShayCristoforo

Wait, wasn't there another thread about him saying it was just an assumption? 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

MessyTop
7 minutes ago, gagzus said:

hopes dashed I’m afraid y’all

He got a call from the lawyers hennnnny!!!

donatellab
7 minutes ago, gagzus said:

There's literally no way 911 isn't the next single. Him backing out and saying that he's just assuming is probably just damage control, since he has no right to announce Gaga's singles before her. Even if it isn't the next single (which I highly doubt), he'd still back out and say that, since he doesn't want to spread false information. Nothing is lost. 

She/Her/Hers

HookerDotGov

"911 is the next single...I'm so excited as a Gaga fan to be part of her journey..." 

Fact.

"After the VMAs, I think it's exciting 911 could be released as a single...I'm so excited as a Gaga fan to be part of her journey..."

Speculation. 

He said the first, not the second. Really reads as damage control lol. 

Karen Smith
43 minutes ago, Marjol said:

She, not he ;)

Yeah now I see it, sorry :kiss: I wanted to be more like oh you shouldn’t complain about the next single because so many members do it here. It was just your opinion, I had bad day sorry. 

36 minutes ago, gagzus said:

911 is confirmed to be the next single so that you’re even thinking it isn’t....

He literally answered questions about the MV and said yes 911 IS the new single, but he probably got a call from Bobby 

Guest Messy vers
1 hour ago, Marjol said:

She, not he ;)

Lel I've just told you are right to tell what you think no matter what and that's the reason to call me condescended. 

I mean, whatever;)

Rabbit Heart

Wouldn't be my choice but ok, nothing new with her single choices... I don't think it'll do any good on radio, chorus is it's weakest point, very repetitive and monotonous, the rest of the song too robotic... but good luck anyway :) 

2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Private video :neyde:

@POPARTHD what were his exact words?

"Yes, 911 is the next single" followed by some stock answer about how happy he is to be part of Gaga's vision.

5 hours ago, Messy vers said:

Lel I've just told you are right to tell what you think no matter what and that's the reason to call me condescended. 

I mean, whatever;)

I'm sorry, I was only addressing you about the he/she, I should've made it more clear, my apologies. I knew you were sticking up for me, I wasn't calling you condescended, I meant Little99, again I'm sorry for the confusion.:blush:

5 hours ago, Little99 said:

Yeah now I see it, sorry :kiss: I wanted to be more like oh you shouldn’t complain about the next single because so many members do it here. It was just your opinion, I had bad day sorry. 

No worries, I don't usually get sassy and I'm not very negative, so I felt like biting back in this case. Sorry :blush:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Guest Messy vers
15 minutes ago, Marjol said:

I'm sorry, I was only addressing you about the he/she, I should've made it more clear, my apologies. I knew you were sticking up for me, I wasn't calling you condescended, I meant Little99, again I'm sorry for the confusion

It's okay sis 😍

Archived