💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Sad After Monsters Comments On Her Weight

Coldplay

Featured Posts

Lady Palutena

That made me want to cry, the scrutiny she's been under has been unbelievable. It's one thing when it's the media or someone she doesn't care for, but when it's people who claim they are her fans, it's a whole different story. Shame on you. :smh:

Well if she does happen to read this,

GaGa I love you, you know that.

I don't care what size you are as long as you are happy with yourself, I didn't become a Monster just for the visuals, I came for the message and for the music. I know that not everything you've done has appealed to me but the balance of those that have makes what hasn't irrelevant.

You're a wonderful person and someone who deserves all the happiness you get. :pawsup:

And colours, it is shocking how anyone could want to date you, let alone be your fiancé. And it's not your place to decide how others should look. Don't cry around, you had it coming :fail:

Edited by Peach Blossom
Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shadow

• colours

• Nissa

• EvilChromatica

What I said was not rude! God! I'm worried about her health for god's sakes. I said "at least she seems happy" but I am truly worried about her. You guys are terrible people. There are people messaging me telling me to die or go away all because I said "She looks a little unhealthy but at least she seems happy". I'm the negative one? Yeah, sure.

Are we so terrible, indeed? You reap what you sow. This is only a message board on the Internet, try not to take it so seriously as you alleged yesterday. It could all change with a simple change in attitude. However, are you too blind in your own ego to see it?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Lady Palutena

this is so funny I can't breathe

Good, you shouldn't even be allowed to TBH :nails:

Edited by Peach Blossom

Lady Palutena

:fail:

That's mild compared to what I wanted to say, look I never bully others, but colours has gotten out of hand, I've been on numerous threads and each one is a negative and rude response from him.

Edited by Peach Blossom

heavymlover

You certainly said ''At least she seems happy'' And that's fine, you didn't have bad intentions, and nobody should receive messages like those you are getting. But think about it. If Gaga seems unhealthy for you, just imagine what other people with severe weight problems will feel. I'm glad you have a great DNA, but most of us actually have problems to stay in shape, and some others have eating disorders, which only makes it worse.

Good, you shouldn't even be allowed to TBH :nails:

Come on, let us not get out of hand. Please.

What the ****? Assholes.

She hasn't looked this good in years. I always thought she was so skinny and unhealthy looking, now she looks so happy. And that's the only thing that matters.

What the ****? Assholes.

She hasn't looked this good in years. I always thought she was so skinny and unhealthy looking, now she looks so happy. And that's the only thing that matters.

Alvaro speaks sense! :tea:

What the ****? Assholes.

:clap:

That's mild compared to what I wanted to say, look I never bully others, but colours has gotten out of hand, I've been on numerous threads and each one is a negative and rude response from him.

I've never been out of hand or rude, that's an opinion. I would never say something even implying someone else's death, like you did. That is ****ing disgusting.

Are we so terrible, indeed? You reap what you sow. This is only a message board on the Internet, try not to take it so seriously as you alleged yesterday. It could all change with a simple change in attitude. However, are you too blind in your own ego to see it?

I don't take it so seriously, I am baffled at the responses, how people can accuse someone of being so terrible and negative, when they're saying things like "go die" or "stop breathing", meanwhile I'm saying things like "it's not healthy to be overweight, at least she's happy" :lmao:

It's pretty normal considering those fans are teenage gay boys that spend their whole day in front of the internet on tumblr posting pics of anorexic models with "ugh so flawless, my skinny b---h is slaying you hoes" written underneath them. They have no apprectiation for the normal human body and expect others to look deformed and sick.

Her body is none of your businness, the pic of her on the balcony is what every straight man dreams of every day. I hope the guys that said that become anorexic and get sick, maybe then they will look " fierce and flawless".

:clap:

Any staight males saying she needs to loose weight? Any females calling her fat? I dont think so.

Edited by LAMB