๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Sad After Monsters Comments On Her Weight

Coldplay

Featured Posts

I thought she was looking rather hott, to be honest. :P I showed my brother, who doesn't listen to or know much at all about Gaga, and he goes, "She looks like Ariel from the Little Mermaid." Haha. :)

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shadow

• colours

• Nissa

• EvilChromatica

I'm sorry but I've gone through wayyy too many worse experiences than having people only verbally say things to me for me to feel empathy for her. She is a grown woman and to let words affect her like this when she has been in her position for over four years is just sad. I really don't give a **** what anyone says. I'm going to say things like "I'm so sad people talk about my body and I just don't look good enough to them and I wish they could just accept me" to someone when I'm 26, hopefully if I can remember, and I'm 99% sure they'll look at me like I'm a baby and laugh.

it doesn't matter how old you get, words will always hurt. Just because she's rich and famous and seems to have it all it doesn't mean she still can't be affected by it. just because she's been famous for 4 years doesn't mean she's suddenly immune to being hurt.

it doesn't matter how old you get, words will always hurt. Just because she's rich and famous and seems to have it all it doesn't mean she still can't be affected by it. just because she's been famous for 4 years doesn't mean she's suddenly immune to being hurt.

That's great but what I said wasn't hurtful. I say it to my fiance all the time.

it was something like "Her body looks flabby but at least she seems happy"

I guess it depends on where you're from, but where I'm from, that's casual talk and no one cries.

SoSpeechless

She is so pretty.. =/ It disgusts me to read those untrue fat-comments. And even more when they're coming from the fans.

That's great but what I said wasn't hurtful. I say it to my fiance all the time.

it was something like "Her body looks flabby but at least she seems happy"

I guess it depends on where you're from, but where I'm from, that's casual talk and no one cries.

Ok, maybe you didn't mean it the way i read it, and probably the way most people on here read it. that's the problem with the internet is that you can't tell how someone means something....

but it sounded as if you meant 'she looks awful and she's pretending to be happy'

I understand that she's made it clear that she doesn't read stuff off of the internet but she's constantly on Twitter and LM and apparently here and so it's hard to miss this stuff :L

Edited by electricchapel96

Those fans where obvs not "true" little monsters - respect yourself and stop talking about Gagz's beautiful tummy!

I'm sorry but I've gone through wayyy too many worse experiences than having people only verbally say things to me for me to feel empathy for her.

You think that's the only problem she's ever had to struggle with in her life? Do you even know anything about her past? Apparently not. And what are you saying, you wouldn't be affected if people all over the world insulted you viciously and keep seeing your supposed supporters do, too?

it doesn't really matter if gaga was referring to ggd or not. the fact that some of ya'll are ungrateful to what she's currently doing is very disturbing

Edited by Envy
โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ

I went yesterday to this brazilian site and the guys were all taking about how she is hot and how they would like to f*ck her. :roll: People who say she is fat are jealous or don't understand the female beauty, tbqmfh. :nails:

It's pretty normal considering those fans are teenage gay boys that spend their whole day in front of the internet on tumblr posting pics of anorexic models with "ugh so flawless, my skinny b---h is slaying you hoes" written underneath them. They have no apprectiation for the normal human body and expect others to look deformed and sick.

Her body is none of your businness, the pic of her on the balcony is what every straight man dreams of every day. I hope the guys that said that become anorexic and get sick, maybe then they will look " fierce and flawless".

RAMROD

Eww colours, just stop being so egotistical already.

It is not about you, you might coming from a place where it is hard and gangsta or something.

If you feel like u cannot give an emphaty, then at least try to understood the person you are commenting.

Not everyone is growing up in the same condition as you do.

Gaga growing up with a happy functional family.

And she did not complain about the fact her fans is critisized her body.

She just being sad that her efforts to encourage compassion and love seems just falling on deaf ears.

She expected more from us, to actually take some action. To do the same thing she did as an example.

If you do not understand this, i wonder why you are a fan of this woman to begin with.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Eww colours, just stop being so egotistical already.

It is not about you, you might coming from a place where it is hard and gangsta or something.

If you feel like u cannot give an emphaty, then at least try to understood the person you are commenting.

Not everyone is growing up in the same condition as you do.

Gaga growing up with a happy functional family.

And she did not complain about the fact her fans is critisized her body.

She just being sad that her efforts to encourage compassion and love seems just falling on deaf ears.

She expected more from us, to actually take some action. To do the same thing she did as an example.

If you do not understand this, i wonder why you are a fan of this woman to begin with.

What I said was not rude! God! I'm worried about her health for god's sakes. I said "at least she seems happy" but I am truly worried about her. You guys are terrible people. There are people messaging me telling me to die or go away all because I said "She looks a little unhealthy but at least she seems happy". I'm the negative one? Yeah, sure.