Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

911 Added to Apple Music's Future Hits Playlist

Rifek

Featured Posts

Economy
37 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

I don’t know. People they I know that aren’t big fans of Gaga are talking about 911. I think we might have a hit on our hands 

Fans say that about certain songs every album and each time it turns out to not mean anything :enigma:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Economy said:

Fans say that about certain songs every album and each time it turns out to not mean anything :enigma:

True, I’ve seen the same with 911.

I know it won’t be a massive hit (and I doubt it will have much promotion)

‘but at least a lot (non fans I’m talking about) really like 911 - it would be a bad sign if they already hated it off the start :flower:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Aren't you all tired of overthinking and overanalizing every single decision Gaga makes? Jezz, it's not a matter of personal taste, the complains here go beyond my mind. Your favorite artist is releasing what's probably gonna be a killer MV (or not, I don't care, I am happy enough with new material) and keep on complaining and complaining. Why fans can't simply enjoy music (with criticism of course)? What you are doing here is not healthy... I love being in this forum but posts like this makes me wanna click on the log out button. Are all the fanbases like this? :oprah:

Why so negative ? We are about to get a single and you all are complaining now. Just top and be grateful for a second. She nailed the VMA's she will smash with her new single. So pop a  :nick:11

3 hours ago, NAMURO said:

Aren't you all tired of overthinking and overanalizing every single decision Gaga makes? Jezz, it's not a matter of personal taste, the complains here go beyond my mind. Your favorite artist is releasing what's probably gonna be a killer MV (or not, I don't care, I am happy enough with new material) and keep on complaining and complaining. Why fans can sinply enjoy music (with criticism of course)? What you are doing here is not healthy... I love being in this forum but posts like this makes me wanna click on the log off button. Are all the fanbases like this? :oprah:

True. I am afraid not we are the little complainers

YourCureness

A successful single post album release on streaming services is a rare occurrence. So why are you all fighting what is the next single? We will never get another top 10 hit from the album. No matter which songs she releases. That's the reality. Me, I am glad that she is going to serve another visuals. 

1 hour ago, YourCureness said:

A successful single post album release on streaming services is a rare occurrence. So why are you all fighting what is the next single? We will never get another top 10 hit from the album. No matter which songs she releases. That's the reality. Me, I am glad that she is going to serve another visuals. 

Exactly, that’s why the meltdowns are so silly. Nothing else is going to smash, we already got a #1 and a #5. This is just for fun, be glad we will hopefully get another visual.

12 hours ago, derpmonster said:

More than what some pop girls can do today :ohwell:

And I Oop GIF by memecandy

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

JusKeepBreathin

Oh please. 

cat fiesty GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived