42 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

@Blown Away Ma'am :cyanlights:

I just sent them. I forgot I had a day off today :happy:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blown Away

Did Warner stop giving her video budget after the Music era or something? I mean, those post-Music videos are atrocious with a few exceptions. Things got better after Celebration luckily

6 hours ago, Blown Away said:

Did Warner stop giving her video budget after the Music era or something? I mean, those post-Music videos are atrocious with a few exceptions. Things got better after Celebration luckily

The videos I liked the least were from 1999 through 2003.  Everything from Nothing Really Matters through Hollywood.

Just my opinion, but I really wonder what happened during that period of time.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Blown Away
8 hours ago, Ronk said:

The videos I liked the least were from 1999 through 2003.  Everything from Nothing Really Matters through Hollywood.

After 1999 they indeed weren't stellar either, with 2 exceptions. But at least she had a budget for her videos.

Her 90's videos were the best one imo.

Jose P

Wow, I hadn’t realized how (slightly) meh the COADF videos are, surprising considering how big that era was. And I also hadn’t realized how incredible the Madame X videos are, truly a return to form as far as creativity and artistry goes, which has always been a trademark of hers but it kinda got lost from Hard Candy - Rebel Heart

ssslyboy
16 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

I wish we could.. but we are doing with all released versions.. 

Ohhh. I also gave it like an 8 cause I thought we were scoring the full version.  please change it to 3 for me. :huntyga:

Anveeroy
13 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

Ohhh. I also gave it like an 8 cause I thought we were scoring the full version.  please change it to 3 for me. :huntyga:

Sure! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy
On 10/5/2020 at 8:05 PM, Blown Away said:

21 hours ago, Ronk said:

13 hours ago, Blown Away said:

After 1999 they indeed weren't stellar either, with 2 exceptions. But at least she had a budget for her videos.

Her 90's videos were the best one imo.

13 hours ago, Jose P said:

Wow, I hadn’t realized how (slightly) meh the COADF videos are, surprising considering how big that era was. And I also hadn’t realized how incredible the Madame X videos are, truly a return to form as far as creativity and artistry goes, which has always been a trademark of hers but it kinda got lost from Hard Candy - Rebel Heart

Madge wasn't happy about Confessions reception in US; so later she ditched Price and wanted to make Hard Candy to lure the US. 

On 10/6/2020 at 1:20 AM, Jose P said:

I actually liked the COADF videos a little more than the videos from Music and American Life.

I totally agree about Madame X.  The videos are incredible.  All perfect IMO.  A true return to form.

Anveeroy

Closing the FORM soon, please send your rates! 

I just checked my average rates for the videos for each album to see if there are any trends.

The trend I found is the videos for albums Music and American Life were very low compared to the others, and after that the videos kept getting better and better.  Just my opinion.

Albums:

Madonna - 6.2

Like A Virgin - 8.25

True Blue - 8.2

Like A Prayer - 8.8

Erotica - 6.8

Bedtime Stories - 8.25

Ray Of Light - 8

Music - 4

American Life - 5.5

COADF - 7.25

Hard Candy - 8.3

MDNA - 8.3

Rebel Heart - 9.7

Madame X - 10

shoful
21 hours ago, Ronk said:

I just checked my average rates for the videos for each album to see if there are any trends.

The trend I found is the videos for albums Music and American Life were very low compared to the others, and after that the videos kept getting better and better.  Just my opinion.

Albums:

Madonna - 6.2

Like A Virgin - 8.25

True Blue - 8.2

Like A Prayer - 8.8

Erotica - 6.8

Bedtime Stories - 8.25

Ray Of Light - 8

Music - 4

American Life - 5.5

COADF - 7.25

Hard Candy - 8.3

MDNA - 8.3

Rebel Heart - 9.7

Madame X - 10

YES PRAISE MADAME X! The best ERA EVER!!! 
Some people like to tear great works of art down @Anveeroy:huntyga:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived