#911dancechallenge

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromadica
10 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

I don't like Richy since that Dr. Phil interview. I can't believe Gaga was ok with his behaviour there. 

What did he do? :gum:

TSUNAMI
4 minutes ago, Nymphia said:

What did he do? :gum:

Well, nothing specifically, but it's repulsive to me when someone behaves that way. 

The tile says "Evaluates" but this was not a evaluation. This way... let me put down this girl that has a dream to be a dancer. Lets say that she is not good enough. 

So, it is good for other people to live their "lie", or better yet "fantasy" but not for her. 

He didn't let her know how to improve or anything. He just shaded her. 

And the faces he makes. It just pisses me off. 

derpmonster

It feels a lot like Stupid Love choreo at points

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

chromaticainmyhead
8 hours ago, JustTea said:

This sped up version of 911 kinda slaps harder :music:

wow this actually flows and the song sounds better too to be honest :mark:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

chromaticainmyhead

say what you want about Richy but you cannot deny that the ROM choreo is pretty iconic

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

41 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said:

say what you want about Richy but you cannot deny that the ROM choreo is pretty iconic

It's so good! It's her best choreo since MTN imo. I find myself doing it in front of the mirror all the time! 

Lady-Gaga-Ariana-Grande-Rain-On-Me-Full-

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Daylight Jokers
16 hours ago, GagaEnigma said:

At least it's better than #gagarunchallenge :trollga:

"Oooh ooahhh ooooh uuugh" - Richy

2 hours ago, TSUNAMI said:

Well, nothing specifically, but it's repulsive to me when someone behaves that way. 

The tile says "Evaluates" but this was not a evaluation. This way... let me put down this girl that has a dream to be a dancer. Lets say that she is not good enough. 

So, it is good for other people to live their "lie", or better yet "fantasy" but not for her. 

He didn't let her know how to improve or anything. He just shaded her. 

And the faces he makes. It just pisses me off. 

He always gives me that "I'm the best choreographer" attitude which I can't stand. :saladga:

Daylight Jokers
10 hours ago, ignotus said:

I dont like it when they were sprawled on the floor and banging it. :billie:

That's my favorite part. :bear:

TSUNAMI
27 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

He always gives me that "I'm the best choreographer" attitude which I can't stand. :saladga:

For me, it's not even about that. 

Like, you worked with Boomkack and now work for the a popstar that actually had to live the fantasy that "she's an artist" until she became an acclaimed one, but with the help of her team. 

This young woman has a talent but she needs someone to teach her, lead her and help her grow both as a person and as a dancer. From what I saw, they tore down her selfesteem in the most vile way. 

17 hours ago, HybridAT said:

Idc who hates him or his choreographies. Richy haters can stay pressedT. This is pretty fun and energetic 

4f902b25c8d7b0c738b3ea29742fd04d58baa0f4

Also all these hashtags and signs point to a streaming push for 911 on TikTok OMG :udidnt:

Most of his work is... Weak. But he really evolved for chromatica. SL, ROM and 911 are great in my book. Just saw a rehearsel for 911 and it was awesome

Pharamon
6 hours ago, TSUNAMI said:

I don't like Richy since that Dr. Phil interview. I can't believe Gaga was ok with his behaviour there. 

wait whats the tea

Archived