💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

life

#911dancechallenge

Rifek

Featured Posts

pop ate my heart
5 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

If she's doing them, it's because she is comfortable doing them. Simple as that. She herself gives her approval to everything we see on screen. If she was hurting or whatever, she just would not be doing it. What might appear as unpleasant to us might be pleasant to her and vice versa. You don't know it until you're the one performing the steps or a routine. I am a dancer that's why I'm saying this.

There were also intensive choreos like BTW and Judas which made her lose her breath in the middle of performances because she was moving her whole body around vigorously. She hasn't had any significantly "off" vocal performance with Richy's choreos so far. So yeah, these choreos are neither too horrible nor detrimental to her health. If y'all still want to be annoyed, fine. Stay annoyed.

of course she's not forced to do the choreos, that wasn't even my point. but i find it interesting that ever since she was diagnosed with fibro, the choreos have become exponentially more spasmic and demanding than the ones before. it just rubs me the wrong way and don't worry, i'll still have my opinion, didn't ask for permition. to me these choreos are too much, look like they all having a seizure, remind me of godd'mn Jojo Siwa, and most importantly don't do the songs justice at all. they're just not on the same level as the ones pre-Joanne and i don't have to be a dancer to think that (: 

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

of course she's not forced to do the choreos, that wasn't even my point. but i find it interesting that ever since she was diagnosed with fibro, the choreos have become exponentially more spasmic and demanding than the ones before. it just rubs me the wrong way and don't worry, i'll still have my opinion, didn't ask for permition. to me these choreos are too much, look like they all having a seizure, remind me of godd'mn Jojo Siwa, and most importantly don't do the songs justice at all. they're just not on the same level as the ones pre-Joanne and i don't have to be a dancer to think that (: 

And I oop–

It isn't that serious sis, trust me. You seem pretty worked up right now. Calm down. Take a deep breath.

You do realize it's not your career or your decisions to make right? :bear:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Curunir
7 hours ago, Twitter said:

For some reasons this choreo just don’t fit.

7 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

I love it tbh.

What are your avis :air:

Eg8-K61o-WAAAMJG4.thumb.jpg.e03be8b8c2c1

tonyavi.thumb.jpg.062482b7ca50af3cbf5dfc

pop ate my heart
20 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

And I oop–

It isn't that serious sis, trust me. You seem pretty worked up right now. Calm down. Take a deep breath.

You do realize it's not your career or your decisions to make right? :bear:

i wasn't worked up??? lmao i was just discussing with you, of course it's not that serious. maybe it's just the words i chose, english is not my first language and i tend to come across like that, don't worry sis♡

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

3 minutes ago, Curunir said:

What are your avis :air:

Eg8-K61o-WAAAMJG4.thumb.jpg.e03be8b8c2c1

tonyavi.thumb.jpg.062482b7ca50af3cbf5dfc

you should see this thread :bear:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

StarstruckIllusion

yeah... CHALLENGE is right 😭 The choreo serves but no one can do this 🙈

10 hours ago, HybridAT said:

Idc who hates him or his choreographies. Richy haters can stay pressedT. This is pretty fun and energetic 

4f902b25c8d7b0c738b3ea29742fd04d58baa0f4

Also all these hashtags and signs point to a streaming push for 911 on TikTok OMG :udidnt:

I mean it’s not as bad as his other choreographies but still not a good one

10 hours ago, HybridAT said:

Scheiße? MTN? Applause? GUY? Any of them?

Scheisse has always had bad choreography, but y’all ate it for some reason. MTN only the side steps/jumps for the hook and the outro. Applause only the clapping. GUY is pretty generic. 

He came up with some good moves here and there but never with full concise choreographies. And he only got worse at it.

VasilisVas

People not liking and complaining about this choreo? Wow..we really are ungrateful. I thought the dancing was fantastic..

CHROMATICCOLORS

i mean it is better than the cringy tiktok challenge some of you attempted to do with rain on me.

Nothing ever stays the same, nothing ever changes.

Archived