💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

#911dancechallenge

Rifek

Featured Posts

Just now, HybridAT said:

I wish there was a way to know how much he contributed to the pre-MTN choreographies too, but alas there isn't :bear:

feat-richy-jackson-lady-gaga-interview.j

I'm pretty sure he had a hand in every choreo so far in her career, since he was LAG's assistant choreographer since the beginning. I do find the hatred for him irrational tbh

220?cb=20130113014106

I don't hate him as a person, he seems like a really nice guy, but to the observer, his choreographies don't really have any style. They come off as "flailing around", and are hard to follow. 

Laurie Ann might have been a psycho, but she knew how to do easy to follow, visually appealing, "iconic" choreography. We wouldn't have the monster paw if it wasn't for her. Almost every single choreography Gaga had will she was around was the bomb. 

There's no flow to Richys. 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buzzkill

Lauren was just too good and understood gaga’s movement and body language much better than richy does, thats just a fact. 

7 minutes ago, Doot said:

I don't hate him as a person, he seems like a really nice guy, but to the observer, his choreographies don't really have any style. They come off as "flailing around", and are hard to follow. 

Laurie Ann might have been a psycho, but she knew how to do easy to follow, visually appealing, "iconic" choreography. We wouldn't have the monster paw if it wasn't for her. Almost every single choreography Gaga had will she was around was the bomb. 

There's no flow to Richys. 

For me, the MTN and Applause choreos are pretty much up there with the rest. But yeah, I see what you mean. It's a hit vs miss thing in each case and choreos under LAG's belt were more hits. 

Or maybe it's just my bias as a professional dancer myself that I can imitate any of Gaga's choreos with ease. It might be difficult for a non-dancer. Sure.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Ugh we been knew that he's not the best choreographer in the world but the hate is tiring, he's one of Gaga's closest friends and she's not gonna fire him, get over it goodbye

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

HeavyMetalLover
6 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Yep. Also, it's pretty hypocritical of stans to drag her for lousy choreography and good vocal performance when they also drag for a lousy vocal performance and good choreography

Case in point:

But that's a topic of discussion for another day, I guess :yennefer:

I can’t imagine dragging her for this performance... It was great. She was a little out of breath but still hit the notes.

i don't remember ARTPOP

1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

For me, the MTN and Applause choreos are pretty much up there with LAG's choreos. But yeah, I see what you mean. It's a hit vs miss thing in each case and choreos under LAG's belt were more hits. 

Or maybe it's just my bias as a professional dancer myself that I can imitate any of her choreos with ease. It might be difficult for a non-dancer. Sure.

Applause is an example of good choreography. 

The chorus specifically. It's sections of the same movements, versus constant changes in what she's doing. 

Most people can imitate that. 

Ain't nobody imitating 911. 

3 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

I can’t imagine dragging her for this performance... It was great. She was a little out of breath but still hit the notes.

She is held to such an insane standard when it comes to performances by some, it's genuinely bewildering. :bear:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

8 minutes ago, Doot said:

Applause is an example of good choreography. 

The chorus specifically. It's sections of the same movements, versus constant changes in what she's doing. 

Most people can imitate that. 

Ain't nobody imitating 911. 

You KNOW you'll be flailing your arms and legs around when she drops the video trying to imitate her :awesome:

fbcba1962c08291134fa057635398c8b06976516

donatellab

Gosh y’all are so negative about everything i can’t. As a former dancer myself, i really like this choreography and watching this video makes me really want to dance there with them :enigma: 

She/Her/Hers

thehanyo
24 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

You KNOW you'll be flailing your arms and legs around when she drops the video trying to imitate her :awesome:

fbcba1962c08291134fa057635398c8b06976516

this part and when she is stomping on the ground during the pre-chorus are both awesome. Unfortunately, they're the only moves that anyone can register.

dynamite
1 minute ago, thehanyo said:

Someone needs to tell Interscope that these incredibly difficult dances will NEVER become TikTok trends.

I don't want to live in a world where artistic decisions are made based on whether it will become a TikTok hit :fatcat:

Just now, thehanyo said:

this part and when she is stomping on the ground during the pre-chorus are both awesome. Unfortunately, they're the only moves that anyone can register.

Let's wait and see how it unfolds before firing off our opinions on things that haven't even started yet :huntyga:

Pennywise
48 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

This is...so negative? :awkney:

I'm having a very negative day :ohwell:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived