Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

#911dancechallenge

Rifek

Featured Posts

lavenderblondee
13 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Idc who hates him or his choreographies. Richy haters can stay pressedT. This is pretty fun and energetic 

4f902b25c8d7b0c738b3ea29742fd04d58baa0f4

Also all these hashtags and signs point to a streaming push for 911 on TikTok OMG :udidnt:

AND while holding a mic. 

We're not PREPARED for an entire MUSIC VIDEO :messga:

Ya'll haters going to learn....:huntyga:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

I've come to the conclusion that I don't like his choreographies. 

Scheiße? MTN? Applause? GUY? Any of them?

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

3 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Scheiße? MTN? Applause? GUY? Any of them?

The four you listed are the only ones. 

Haven't liked any of the other ones he's done. He's more miss than hit for me. 

Pennywise

I'll live in my delusion and believe that one day Gaga will find an actual choreographer :messga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

7 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

It depends on how much energy she herself chooses to expend on the choreo vs focus on the vocal performance. Something is going to be compromised at the expense of the other. Her VMAs performance was energetic yet controlled and also vocally good.

THIS. I’ve been saying this since the performance! Gaga is obviously ok with the choreo because if she wasn’t she’d take it up with Richy, who works for her. She’s also the artist and this gets choose how much or little choreo she does during a performance! 

HeavyMetalLover
3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I'll live in my delusion and believe that one day Gaga will find an actual choreographer :messga:

This is...so negative? :awkney:

i don't remember ARTPOP

5 minutes ago, Doot said:

The four you listed are the only ones. 

Haven't liked any of the other ones he's done. He's more miss than hit for me. 

I wish there was a way to know how much he contributed to the pre-MTN choreographies too, but alas there isn't :bear:

feat-richy-jackson-lady-gaga-interview.j

I'm pretty sure he had a hand in every choreo so far in her career, since he was LAG's assistant choreographer since the beginning. I do find the hatred for him among the fans pretty irrational tbh

220?cb=20130113014106

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

hijadeputa
16 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

She's gonna break her hips again.

:rip:

OT: the dance is too complicated to make it viral

10 minutes ago, SLAG said:

THIS. I’ve been saying this since the performance! Gaga is obviously ok with the choreo because if she wasn’t she’d take it up with Richy, who works for her. She’s also the artist and this gets choose how much or little choreo she does during a performance! 

Yep. Also, it's pretty hypocritical of stans to drag her for lousy choreography and good vocal performance when they... also drag for a lousy vocal performance and good choreography :rip:

Case in point:

But that's a topic of discussion for another day, I guess :yennefer:

Archived