rumor

Mistress S confirms 911 is a single

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

It’s the fourth single most probably but my guess about singles this era if 911 is successful:

Stupid Love>Rain On Me>911>Free Woman>Babylon

I don't know about that...

FW was most likely supposed to be the 3rd single (it also had a link on her site), but 911 probably replaced it for a reason. 

If 911 works, I bet that Replay will be the next one, since both are dark fan faves

38 minutes ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

Predict youtube first day huns

My bet is 10 mil

12 :bear:

My name isn't Alice

CrimeanMiracle

It's funny, it's not up to him to decide which song to choose as a single, he doesn't know anything at all, but writes obvious things. 911 is a great song with incredible potential. I'm still waiting for Alice as a single.

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

19 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I don't know about that...

FW was most likely supposed to be the 3rd single (it also had a link on her site), but 911 probably replaced it for a reason. 

If 911 works, I bet that Replay will be the next one, since both are dark fan faves

The thing is that if 911 flops there would be no other singles so now when y’all who reads this got what u wanted you better stream the **** out of it and not pull a Stupid Love, but I’ve always thought Free Woman was supposed to be the 4th single but at least it’s a promotional one now  

MaryJaneHolland
14 minutes ago, CrimeanMiracle said:

It's funny, it's not up to him to decide which song to choose as a single, he doesn't know anything at all, but writes obvious things. 911 is a great song with incredible potential. I'm still waiting for Alice as a single.

Mr.S has been right aboht everything

He even said LG6 is coming in Q2 2020 last summer :air:

ConnorFilm
44 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Stupid Love is a great song though

And it did cute worldwide, despite revisionist history. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

At this point I'm just glad we'll get anything. Sour Candy, Alice, Babylon, even Free Woman would have been better choices but we get what we get. I don't think Tik Tok will help the song, specially considering people only listen to the intro and 5 seconds of it :yennefer:

imnotyourbabe10

Alice, SFA and FW/1000 Doves better get some sort of treatment this era. I know the fanbase seems somewhat divided on FW and 1000 Doves but they are earworms and a positive message at least. 

Archived