đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Mistress S confirms 911 is a single

dit

Featured Posts

I love 911 but im worry about commercial success. Maybe its not important, but still i have some fears. 

On The other way my mum and Sister arent gagas fans, and they love 911. 

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LastNight

In Mr S we trust but the lack of taste jumped OUT!

Stupid Love was the perfect lead, a highlight of the album and did amazing (maybe not in the US, but it did elsewhere and would have done even better had it not leaked). 911 is also an excellent choice - she’s proven she can be commercially successful already this era, time for something more out-there and unexpected for a single; it’s quintessential Gaga. 

donatellab
18 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

I went on TikTok (for the first time in months) and saw what you’re talking about. I can’t believe people are calling it the Violin Transition and mashed it together with Buttons. Whoever did that should be thrown in jail :cyanlights:

I remember going on Twitter after the VMAs and saw many tweets where people were surprised that the "viral transition" is Gaga’s. It’s one of the most iconic moments of Chromatica, i don’t want it to go down in history as the "violin Tik Tok transition" :bear:

She/Her/Hers

I feel like this is another one of those “based on what people listen to I think we will go with this because it’s an indication it’ll be a hit” — which doesn’t always work out. Or it’s another John Wayne situation and for the fans. 

1 minute ago, Juniper said:

I feel like this is another one of those “based on what people listen to I think we will go with this because it’s an indication it’ll be a hit” — which doesn’t always work out. Or it’s another John Wayne situation and for the fans. 

More G.U.Y/Marry The Night wise 

donatellab
7 minutes ago, Mathjus said:

I love 911 but im worry about commercial success. Maybe its not important, but still i have some fears. 

On The other way my mum and Sister arent gagas fans, and they love 911. 

She already had a #5 and #1 hit this era, at this point commercial success isn’t the most important thing. We’ll get amazing visuals, and the era will continue, and that’s what matters. 

She/Her/Hers

sarahb

It's definitely not my first choice for a single but it's also the one that gets stuck in my head the most so :shrug:

Harry Kat

After a #1 and soon to be multiplatinum single and another top 5 and platinum song it's about time to release a more risky song as a single which has at least great chances to become a viral/streaming hit! She has nothing more to prove from this era. She only needs a good strategy plan with the 3rd single to give the album a push! I don't care if 911 flops , I mean radios won't touch whichever song will be released as a single after ROM, so give the fans what they want, a high budget music video with good streaming promo and that's it! 

3 hours ago, zcasx said:

Tbh everyone complained that SL was too basic and gp-friendly (which I sort of see why). 911 could work just like Bad Guy worked (it probably wont obviously and bad guy is the better song by the newer artist too but sometimes weird music can be relatable/mass-consumed). 

You rlly said Bad Guy is better than 911 :bear:

:saladga:

:interestinga:

Babylon98
4 minutes ago, Bae said:

You rlly said Bad Guy is better than 911 :bear:

:saladga:

:interestinga:

yeah in my opinion it is

edit: in my opinion it is actually better than most songs, I just feel like it's an awesome song, not trying to diss 911

MiQuenDroid

Can he just shut his mouth up? 911 is so personal for Gaga, it's not a hit choice but a meanful choice (music not the bling :zilla:) 

All I ever wanted was love...

Karen Smith

It's unbelievable how much you can complain about 911 and what the flop will be. Save your wisdom for later, the single hasn't come out yet and you already predict that it won't work :saladga:

Runway
7 minutes ago, zcasx said:

in my opinion it is actually better than most songs, I

Do you know like 3 songs :green: 

Archived