911 mv to feature multiple Gaga's fighting each other

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patriziaa Reggiani
2 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

Another insider for GGD to follow avidly till an info goes wrong :tony: im excited

According to him the SC visual was planned on to be released on Dec 19 but they postponed it to Late January due to BLACKPINK's concert, and maybe they are planning a new single now and keeping SC for later.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Economy
32 minutes ago, Oreo said:

According to him the SC visual was planned on to be released on Dec 19 but they postponed it to Late January due to BLACKPINK's concert, and maybe they are planning a new single now and keeping SC for later.

A new single plus SC later? I doubt that. We be lucky to get 1 more single we definitely not getting 2 unless SC is purely meant to be JUST a bonus visual

Patriziaa Reggiani
1 minute ago, Economy said:

A new single plus SC later? I doubt that. We be lucky to get 1 more single we definitely not getting 2 unless SC is purely meant to be JUST a bonus visual

Maye a visual would be nice

I will not watch House of Gucci

Economy
2 minutes ago, Oreo said:

Maye a visual would be nice

Visual would be nice but I'm wondering what's likely to happen not what would be nice :enigma:

The whole a single then SC visual right after sounds too good to be true :emma:

James Gibson
38 minutes ago, Oreo said:

Come on grammy perf :tony:

BABYL0N
On 9/8/2020 at 11:07 AM, afentis said:

There's this concept, in a desert landscape, about getting into her own mind to fight herself and past traumas, with a psychedelic art color scheme palette for the clothing, etc.

Would you like to see that?

Shocked Rihanna GIF

Where is LG7
On 9/8/2020 at 5:07 PM, afentis said:

There's this concept, in a desert landscape, about getting into her own mind to fight herself and past traumas, with a psychedelic art color scheme palette for the clothing, etc.

:billie:

joanne GIF by Lady Gaga

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

Helxig

Honestly, what do these mfers get from just lying and making sh.it up? Some kind of temporary thrill of tricking everyone? Feeling important until they're proven wrong? Fake insiders need to close the internet and make real life friends

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, Helxig said:

Honestly, what do these mfers get from just lying and making sh.it up? Some kind of temporary thrill of tricking everyone? Feeling important until they're proven wrong? Fake insiders need to close the internet and make real life friends

They get to feel superior/special and they get a new group of what I like to call “butt-suckers” who are like leeches latching onto every drop of info they can get while also calling the “insider” a god or a king while pretending to care about them but they only care about the info... gaga performs GIF

Archived