Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
achievement

Folklore achievements after 6 weeks of release.

TheArcher

Featured Posts

BeIIadonna
13 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Zzzzz :mark: it’s Gaga’s news forum, hun.

Yes it's a Gaga forum, but it's also a music forum where we can talk about other artists. It'd honestly be incredibly boring to just talk about one person 24/7 (not trying to offend anyone when I say this).

OT: Good for her! It's good to see her still have success this many years into her career

Gagaloo911
Just now, Levitation said:

Yes it's a Gaga forum, but it's also a music forum where we can talk about other artists. It'd honestly be incredibly boring to just talk about one person 24/7 (not trying to offend anyone when I say this).

Literally this thread was posted in the Gaga News section GGD, which is only for Gaga News.

This should be in Entertainment News. Learn up.

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Literally this thread was posted in the Gaga News section GGD, which is only for Gaga News.

This should be in Entertainment News. Learn up.

I didn't even notice, and I'm not the OP of this thread either so idg why you're telling me this :rip: It sounded like they meant the forum in general to me

2School4Cool

Deserved! I’m so glad it’s getting the true recognition it deserves! 

See The Best In Everyone

GagaTheExplorer

Wow, Gaga really did that with her new album Folklore!

Oh wait, this is not a Gaga album, it does not belong here, can some admin please replace this where it actually belongs, thank u:interestinga:

Gagaloo911
9 minutes ago, Levitation said:

I didn't even notice, and I'm not the OP of this thread either so idg why you're telling me this :rip: It sounded like they meant the forum in general to me

Well I was responding to your comment that we can talk about other artists than Gaga. Which is true. In Entertainment News/Talk :huntyga:

Also that comment you initially responded to mentioned it's the Gaga News forum which is why it didn't belong.

Archived