💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

DJWSVISION #2 - Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe

Nick

Featured Posts

Eh, it's okay I guess

Yeah kind of my thoughts too. Being honest I was listening to some of the earlier songs from Gaga this morning on my way to work (like Summerboy) and I really...REALLY...miss the young tone of her voice during that time. The new stuff is sounding too...hmm, I'm not sure. Just can't get into it :cry:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

listened to it so many lovely times now! It's a GROWER not a SHOW-ER :party:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

BigDreamer

Wont be downloading this one :confuse:

I guess to each their own, its just not my style and she almost sounds like she has a cold or some congestion.

Not a fan, but hopefully if we get anymore music before the single its a fun dance beat or something with more energy.

I love getting these extra tracks while waiting for AP :)

Same :) I cant deal with hearing pretty much the whole album before it comes out ie BTW

OMFG GAGA I CAN'T BREATHE .. THIS IS SO SICK. FULL VERSION PLZ, KENDRICK WHY DIDNT YOU LET GAGA ON THE ALBUM. :rip:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Gagaloo911

Okay, this version made me like the song. I hated it before but her vocals slay me :legend:

Why would he choose that other girl on the official version of the song is beyond me

Gaga sounds so fresh in this song, I am seriously loving it.

This tbh :fail:

Archived