💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Confirms She Played Ratchet Backstage!

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

WE MUST LOOK IN THE LITTLEMONSTERS WHITE PAGES AND LOOK UNDER THE COLOMBIAN SECTION TO FIND OUT WHO WERE THE LUCKY BITCHES TO HEAR RATCHET AND THEN WE TRAP THEM IN A WAREHOUSE AND FORCE THEM TO SPILL THE DETAILS

tumblr_md599csqQ01qga1iko1_250.jpg

:lmao: :rip:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misanthrope

Fans that she played it for backstage said that Azealia wasn't on it

I looked at the tweets. They said they heard two songs and that shes looking for a feature and that they also heard ratchet but they didn't hear azealia.

Could be interpreted as shes looking for a feature for the other song and she didn't play azealias feature on ratchet because the song is unfinished....

idk i dont want to believe shes off the track

Redstreak

We are so close to this album guys, I can feel it. :excited2:

I wonder why she's wanting to be so secretive with the other song's title when she's been handing them out left and right lately. :huh: I'll bet money the other song is the top candidate for the lead single. :saira:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Really? i was talking with some colombian fans that go to the ball and they didn®t say anything yet about a new song.

And they didn't even say if the song was good or not? What it sounded like?

Stupid asses. The songs must have sucked :laughga:

misanthrope

It's definitely because she's keeping Red Flame with Azealia. Having her appear twice on the album would be just weird. It makes sense.

I don't think she would have appeared twice. I think she recorded both tracks and Gaga decides which one she'd want to put on the album.

Redstreak

Really? i was talking with some colombian fans that go to the ball and they didn®t say anything yet about a new song.

Did they go backstage?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Daenerys

:giveup: all this waiting.... I feel like this beat out the BTW hype 100x over.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

I love how she clarified that secret was not the song title. She knows us too well

I'm glad she stopped it quickly before the Madge stans entered lol.

Did they go backstage?

She took 6 fans to backstage acording to the lady gaga colombia fan page and yes looks like she play a new song to them¡Â¡Ã‚¡ :excited2: .

She took 6 fans to backstage acording to the lady gaga colombia fan page and yes looks like she play a new song to them¡Â¡Ã‚¡ :excited2: .

But the fans that you were talking with went backstage?

Archived