Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga VMAs appearances were shot on 26/28th

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

HeavyMetalLover
3 minutes ago, Stef said:

Just our luck that her year would be the year it was pretaped :poot: 

I thought this format worked incredibly well and was a bit more intimate and to the point than the normal live setup. I think we won. :firega:

i don't remember ARTPOP

1 minute ago, Stef said:

Just our luck that her year would be the year it was pretaped :poot: 

Are you complaining? Half the effects we wouldn't have gotten if it wasn't :lolga:

Doncho

Yeah we knew this tbh. Corona messed it up. Still, the VMAs 2020 is the first award show where Gaga accepted 4 awards on-screen :heart:

What an iconic night Im still not over it

voidfigure
2 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

Is there a red carpet video :enigma: why only photos :laughga:

also what was the clapping happening no audience yeah ?

There were people connected via Skype (they were then composited with cgi around the scenery). There is no video because the red carpet was brobably very brief due to covid 

GovernmentGaga
13 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

And the year award shows and coachella was cancelled, and the year we couldnt go out to clubs, and the year george floyd was shot on album release... :bear:

George Floyd wasn’t shot. And the incident did not occur on the album’s release date. 

FentyGa

i just wish she had used one of her speeches, at least, to talk about BLM. that’s my one complaint. it kinda showed her privilege a lil, though i know she meant well.

besides that, i really loved her outfits, her performances, and of course the ari interactions! so cute!

littlepotter
12 minutes ago, GovernmentGaga said:

George Floyd wasn’t shot. And the incident did not occur on the album’s release date. 

My bad i meant to say murdered, but it's not about the exact date but more about the fact that some pig cops ruined everything 

chaeri pls

Archived