Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Chromatica VMA Mask had a built in mic

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

numb the flame
1 minute ago, high heeled fem said:

WHAT DID SHE SAY TO ARI

We don't know, they edited Gaga's mic feed so we couldn't hear it.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast
35 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Gorl are you serious?

It was a f*cking joke lmao. :ladyhaha:

I wasn't referring to your comment. I didn't even see yours. Someone else remarked that they were positive that Ari's mask was CGI, and when another user note that Ari had been adjusting her mask so it couldn't have been fake, this person insisted that they know what CGI looks like. 

If they were joking, they sure were insistent and made their remarks seem serious. 

She/Her/Hers

HeavyMetalLover
4 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I wasn't referring to your comment. I didn't even see yours. Someone else remarked that they were positive that Ari's mask was CGI, and when another user note that Ari had been adjusting her mask so it couldn't have been fake, this person insisted that they know what CGI looks like. 

If they were joking, they sure were insistent and made their remarks seem serious. 

Omg. Wait are you sure that wasn’t me? How is this possible??? Lmao. Lordt...

@paradox Wut is dis huny?

i don't remember ARTPOP

Franch Toast
20 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

In my memory, it was a different user, but the thread last night did move pretty quickly, so it's possible I'm confused, and it's also possible that the user was clearly joking and I didn't realize. Anyhow, no big deal. 

I hope I gave you a good laugh out of this though. :huntyga:

She/Her/Hers

1 hour ago, high heeled fem said:

WHAT DID SHE SAY TO ARI

This is literally the only thing that matters today.  

This is literally DRIVING ME CRAZY. I want to know what she said! LOL 

ChavaWM
4 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

The vocals were still prerecorded as the performance was obvi shot and cut together from several takes.  

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJB4phUu/

If they did takes, wonder why the kept that awkward silence part where Ariana was doing whistle notes and Gaga was saying something to her

HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, ChavaWM said:

If they did takes, wonder why the kept that awkward silence part where Ariana was doing whistle notes and Gaga was saying something to her

I was wondering if that was maybe from a dress rehearsal performance, but it was superior to the others, so they just used it.

i don't remember ARTPOP

edengowon
4 hours ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

Yeah wbk it was prerecorded with different takes, but the vocals were definitely live vocals. The footage was just edited 

At least she didn’t lip sync over the studio version like I’m pretty sure Miley and BTS did. Maybe The Weeknd too but I couldn’t tell

bts didn't. their vocals were different to the studio version. i'm pretty sure they did the same thing as gaga.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Serial Chiller
6 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

The vocals were still prerecorded as the performance was obvi shot and cut together from several takes.  

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJB4phUu/

nnnn does it take analyzing her mask strings to know that it was pre-recorded and edited from multiple takes when the camera literally panned away from Gag 1 sec between 911/ROM and she was already in a new outfit like...? 

How is this even a debate in the first place? 

I get that the audio and some of the visuals might be from different takes, but why are people saying she was lip syncing? Those vocals were clearly live.

paradox
10 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

9 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

In my memory, it was a different user, but the thread last night did move pretty quickly, so it's possible I'm confused, and it's also possible that the user was clearly joking and I didn't realize. Anyhow, no big deal. 

I hope I gave you a good laugh out of this though. :huntyga:

It was defo @HeavyMetalLover :lmao:

Joke went over your head hunnie but we do love ya for it @Franch Toast

Daylight Jokers
11 hours ago, Fun2Night said:

She sounds like a clown.

Obviously they recorded it multiple times, like why wouldn't you? At least we didn't get a basic ass performances à la The Week*d.

The Weeknd had one of the best performances that night.

Archived