Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
event

The Haus hyped for VMAs


KNJ

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

That is what I thought I was getting when I ordered the pillow... :cyanlights:

Ask him if it's merch or custom. He might answer. He might take mercy if you send him that pic :ladyhaha:

"I'm just gonna shake my lettuce"
Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

when you order it online vs when it comes

s1l51ejwrv751.jpg

Big or small that is one tacky ass pillow:ohwell:

Link to post
Share on other sites

OG Victor , he's either in it or SUPER hyped for them.

Sloan reposted it. We already saw she was in the hotel bubble so she's in:woohoo:

 

"I'm just gonna shake my lettuce"
Link to post
Share on other sites

"I'm just gonna shake my lettuce"
Link to post
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

That is what I thought I was getting when I ordered the pillow... :cyanlights:

They really got y'all with those specs :billie:

"I'm just gonna shake my lettuce"
Link to post
Share on other sites

Modern Ecstasy2
3 minutes ago, KNJ said:

They really got y'all with those specs :billie:

I know :cyanlights:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...