music news

Heaven and Hell - Discussion (Spoilers)

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica

Um okay so like why did she put out half of the singles she did when she had such good songs on the album 

Blastertoyo
3 minutes ago, DC said:

NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!! :giveup:

Ha aura already 

she done already done ARTPOPed

Roma Roma Rumors is my fave 

please enlighten me to death

I forgot it’s being released today but if it sounds anything like “Naked” I already love it:billie:

destructivelove

Imagine living in the timeline where Gaga and RedOne put out the AHS inspired album and it’s all songs as dark 80’s and bass heavy as belladonna :bradley:

also makes sense the producer Cirkut also produced Dark Horse and Starboy, as this feels like an evolved mix of the two

RudraCNG

Currently listening to it for a 2nd time, I really enjoyed it. I mean, it's very basic pop but that's what I was expecting and wanted. I liked all its songs, and apart from the singles my favourites so far are Call Me Tonight, Born To The Night and Rumours.

ArtpopAct2

If this was released in 2010 it could’ve had the same success as teenage dream. Every song is some damn catchy pop with really cute, beltable lyrics.

Honestly for a DEBUT album it’s perfection 

there is not a filler on it. It’s almost equal to “The Fame”.

its fun dance pop music and every song is a bop. The only one I skip over is Call me Tonight, it just doesn’t get my attention but Born to the Night and Belladonna are some of the best pop tracks I’ve heard this year so bye 👋🏻 

Archived