Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
music news

Natalia Kills x TikTok

Joshua James

Featured Posts

Y’all should move on. She’s a brilliant songwriter and talented af. One of a few real artists that we have. I met her in persona and she’s such a sweetheart... yes as a judge she sucked but c’mon Jesus told us to forgive. And bullying her for “bullying” him is so dumb. She deserves to get a career back I mean if she would have a d*ck instead of a pu**y no one would care anymore and probably not even back then :bye:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
3 hours ago, KevinWright said:

She is a disgusting human being. Period .

for the one bad thing she said on TV she is disgusting? lol

anyway, stream portrait of a female by cruel youth 

3 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

Didnt she rename herself? 
:enigma:

it's miss Natalia Teddy Cruel Youth Sinclair Kills

ice heard one side from above

RainingOnMe
3 hours ago, brownie said:

You clearly don’t work in the entertainment industry :huntyga::laughga:

The Judges pretty much have to roll with the producers and what they tell them to what to act like / the personas they have.

For example, Simon Cowell only got away with being rude all the time as a judge on Idol and X Factor because he was ALSO a producer on the shows. Shows like American Idol and The Voice have actually had celeb judges leave contracts / back out over how the producers directed their judging and personas. 

Exactly.

The singer she was "judging" also knew that it was all scripted and his feelings weren't actually hurt.

X Factor threw her under the bus when it backfired (because their plan was stupid as hell).

She didn't deserve it.

RainingOnMe
33 minutes ago, Doot said:

Why does the video make it seem like she finds what happened on the show to be mildly funny? It wasn't. 

It wasn't funny but rather a failed marketing attempt. :bear: She was just doing her job. They hired her and told her what to say and the contestants were in on it as well.

RainingOnMe
42 minutes ago, abraxas said:

Y’all should move on. She’s a brilliant songwriter and talented af. One of a few real artists that we have. I met her in persona and she’s such a sweetheart... yes as a judge she sucked but c’mon Jesus told us to forgive. And bullying her for “bullying” him is so dumb. She deserves to get a career back I mean if she would have a d*ck instead of a pu**y no one would care anymore and probably not even back then :bye:

Simon said much worse things on American Idol and had a long standing career for 12 years. And even then, most of those weren't scripted... it was real. Teddy was mean once, following a script, and deserves to have her career destroyed? It's really disgusting and clear misogyny.

Hurem
3 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

We've all made mistakes and she'd regret how she reacted on X Factor, gays are quick to forgive Azealia Banks so I feel like Natalia doesn't deserve the hate she gets? 

She got what she deserved. She’s a bully.

48 minutes ago, Oranjella Marquise said:

It wasn't funny but rather a failed marketing attempt. :bear: She was just doing her job. They hired her and told her what to say and the contestants were in on it as well.

No I mean why in the video the OP posted does she seem like she finds what happened funny?

Sneaky Oliver

Imagine throwing your whole career straight in a trash can just to succeed as a X Factor judge. She should be double canceled for the stupidity tbh :mark:

Artists need to stop doing it all to please businessmen. Working hard might not take you to the top but surely won’t destroy you either. 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

RainingOnMe
3 hours ago, Doot said:

No I mean why in the video the OP posted does she seem like she finds what happened funny?

Turns out it's not her account and the video is fake. Welp. :messga:

Archived