đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga IG: 🌧❄️ #VMAs

Twitter

Featured Posts

MonsterMom
1 minute ago, Steccazero said:

Girl are you even reading my posts? It's not about singing abiut rain it is abiut rhe performance potentially being about flooding while a hurricane could have killed people. 

So for you is ok ti do a perfirmance abiut coughing on people's face and getting them sick while there's coronavirus? lol

That’s not even close to the same and I am not arguing about this. And if you don’t think Gaga is smart enough to give an appropriate performance then I don’t know what to tell you! You are reaching....a lot :huntyga:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
2 hours ago, Steccazero said:

I'm very sorry if I sound insensitive, of course I want to say first that safety of people is the first main concern and there's no debate about it.

However, just talking about Gaga and the VMAs performance, i'm worried that they have planned something relating to rain/flooding and it's just gonna come after Hurricane Laura hits. Media are now saying the hurricane is gonna get to level 4, which could be life-threatening. Therefore the ROM performance could be altered or even cancelled? I hope no one gets hurt by the hurricane but floodings are a given unfortunately. I really hope they are planning something else, I don't want to see Gaga's plans cancelled for a third time, it would really be so frustrating.

I want to say that of course a cancelled performance is just a stupid thing compared to the damage the hurricane can bring so please don't come for me on that regards! :(

Relax and don’t worry.

Letmelivemylife
13 hours ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Our Queen working through the pain to give us a performance, we don't deserve her :hug::heart:

Exactly. She has that deep visceral maternal type of love for her monsters. The kind of love that makes you do anything because to be without it would be devestating. She truly is amazing

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

TSUNAMI
12 hours ago, Jose P said:

Imagine Gaga chilling in her ice bath scrolling through threads of gays meltdowning :bear:

Expectation: 
200.gif 

Reality: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRteLGSu4ZJUYNYRZ2ELqZ 

Modern Ecstasy2
5 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

Expectation: 
200.gif 

Reality: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRteLGSu4ZJUYNYRZ2ELqZ 

We’d rather be dry, but at least we’re alive :vegas:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”