Featured Posts

hieronymus
4 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Is that ground beef on that spoon IN the salad??? :billie:

4 hours ago, PrettiestStar said:

I think so too :billie:

Reveal hidden contents

it triggered me :sweat: 

Are you guys calling raw brussel sprouts a salad?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hieronymus
3 hours ago, beabeaxo5 said:

Does anyone else get the vibe that Gaga can’t cook? 😂 idk what’s in that bowl but it looks like Brussel sprouts sprinkled with chilli flakes :billie:

No, I get the vibe that she has barely started cooking the meal considering a pan of oil, onions, and garlic isn't bolognese.

Ashley
5 hours ago, beabeaxo5 said:

Does anyone else get the vibe that Gaga can’t cook? 😂 idk what’s in that bowl but it looks like Brussel sprouts sprinkled with chilli flakes :billie:

It’s bacon. You’ve never had brussel sprouts sautéed with bacon? It’s the only way I’ll eat it because I usually hate brussel sprouts.

franminervini

Maybe she is hinting at her Rosé Dom Pérignon campaign :trollga: lmao jk but she looks stunning :flutter:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

not a french fry
7 hours ago, PEZ said:

automatically pictured Asia :enigma: we were all so excited to spot Asia earlier lol

She’s still alive?

social experiment gone wrong

5 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

Am I the only one who wants to see videos of her making food? That would be interesting and cute too

Someone should make an "I'm Italian" type supercut of all the vids of her cooking.  :flutter: There's so many.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

shoful
7 hours ago, Akiki said:

3 hours? Are you sure?

I find it very easy to make. But 3h seems off

The recipe I use, it simmers for 1 hour, you have to finely dice like 5 vegetables, grating cheese. Definitely can be 2 hours if you’re super fast at measuring and chopping things

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Franch Toast

Thanks to Gaga, I'm going to be turning some ripe garden tomatoes into a red sauce today. 

(And what is it with some of y'all – as if criticizing her makeup or hair or body or voice wasn't enough, now it's time to critique her cooking? :saladga:

She/Her/Hers

8 minutes ago, shoful said:

The recipe I use, it simmers for 1 hour, you have to finely dice like 5 vegetables, grating cheese. Definitely can be 2 hours if you’re super fast at measuring and chopping things

This sounds yummy :yennefer:

Can you share what vegetables you put in?

hieronymus
10 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Thanks to Gaga, I'm going to be turning some ripe garden tomatoes into a red sauce today. 

(And what is it with some of y'all – as if criticizing her makeup or hair or body or voice wasn't enough, now it's time to critique her cooking? :saladga:

The worst part is that they don't know enough about cooking to properly critique her, they're just being petty from ignorance.

Archived