Ceremony। FOLKLORE

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

czarnyptak

my top3 prediction

3. Cardigan
2. August
1. Exile

Hot 100 Final Predictions: lady gaga the queen #1 (debut)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica

I always vote too nicely and end up giving my lowest a seven and then everyone else gives their least favorites zero to have a heavier impact on the ranking :spin: 

Pennywise
4 minutes ago, QueenOfSaigon said:

Omg @Pennywise, you have to explain yourself! :air:

I gave the 1 the 1 it deserved :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

PrinceOfTheStorm
Just now, Pennywise said:

I gave the 1 the 1 it deserved :poot:

Did you give seven a 7

signing out

Pennywise
1 minute ago, PrinceOfTheStorm said:

Did you give seven a 7

I don't remember but probably not :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Anveeroy

3. cardigan - 8.87

Highest Score: 11 @JakubM316 @GaGaLB @shoful @Jeroen Bloeming 

Lowest Score: 2 @rumours

b4ef319302a84f9ed559dc62e588ee1c7b82d268

COMMENTS: 

@Delusional Love love love the music video, super creative great lead choice

@Lorde Von Kok Interesting choice as the first single. I don't think this will grow on me, as it's very repetitive and plain. I liked the music video and the overall instrumental, but the lyrics seems to be quite messy.

@auburn The chorus makes me cry every time.

@Thomas P The video made me love the song, but it feels like a NFR song written by Taylor, and that’s a major plus in my books.

@Joesuda Her best lead single ever

@Jeroen Bloeming One of the best songs she has ever made. It's so beautiful

@Gypsygaga1 Even though its a good song, there a way better songs on the record

@Fernster7 there's something about this one, when it hits, it truly hits like it's the best song ever, but sometimes it's just okay.

@robbiemalik Perfect first single, whimsical song I kept loving with every listen.

@huttont Very catchy and calming. The lyrics are so descriptive.

@Watershed A strong single for the album. Sounds like something from Lana's NFR but in a good way (since this is a legendary album of Lana)

@Pennywise Nice for a first single, and I like the song in general, although definitely wouldn't be my first choice.

@monstertoronto I actually was a little underwhelmed by this song at first but it really grew on me. But then when I learned about the “teen love trilogy” it elevated it even more and made me really care about the lyrics to figure out if she took James back or not. Now all three songs are among my faves and I’m so impressed with how Swidt was able to mine the emotions of these three characters and make a satisfying narrative with strong characters with three songs.

@czarnyptak One of the best and most magical songs she ever made

@shoful This songs is amazing. The lyrics are just WOW! Probably her best song, maybe ever.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

shoful
Just now, Aarghya said:

3. cardigan - 8.87

Highest Score: 11 @JakubM316 @GaGaLB @shoful @Jeroen Bloeming 

Lowest Score: 2 @rumours

b4ef319302a84f9ed559dc62e588ee1c7b82d268

COMMENTS: 

@Delusional Love love love the music video, super creative great lead choice

@Lorde Von Kok Interesting choice as the first single. I don't think this will grow on me, as it's very repetitive and plain. I liked the music video and the overall instrumental, but the lyrics seems to be quite messy.

@auburn The chorus makes me cry every time.

@Thomas P The video made me love the song, but it feels like a NFR song written by Taylor, and that’s a major plus in my books.

@Joesuda Her best lead single ever

@Jeroen Bloeming One of the best songs she has ever made. It's so beautiful

@Gypsygaga1 Even though its a good song, there a way better songs on the record

@Fernster7 there's something about this one, when it hits, it truly hits like it's the best song ever, but sometimes it's just okay.

@robbiemalik Perfect first single, whimsical song I kept loving with every listen.

@huttont Very catchy and calming. The lyrics are so descriptive.

@Watershed A strong single for the album. Sounds like something from Lana's NFR but in a good way (since this is a legendary album of Lana)

@Pennywise Nice for a first single, and I like the song in general, although definitely wouldn't be my first choice.

@monstertoronto I actually was a little underwhelmed by this song at first but it really grew on me. But then when I learned about the “teen love trilogy” it elevated it even more and made me really care about the lyrics to figure out if she took James back or not. Now all three songs are among my faves and I’m so impressed with how Swidt was able to mine the emotions of these three characters and make a satisfying narrative with strong characters with three songs.

@czarnyptak One of the best and most magical songs she ever made

NOOOOOO WAIT WHERES MY COMMENT FOR MY FAV SONG 😭

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

shoful

I love Exile so it better win! I’m surprised how well it’s doing. When the album came out I saw a lot of hate for it. Glad to see its getting some recognition. 

Also what is everyones hard on for august. Its mediocre at best

Anveeroy
shoful
Just now, QueenOfSaigon said:

Cardigan is the most lana-inspired song on folklore for me :vegas:

And it’s the best :vegas:

Which song does it sound exactly like? I could identify it right when it came out but now Im so used to cardigan I cant think of it

Pennywise

Archived