Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana Grande - R.E.M. Fragrance

Teletubby

Featured Posts

lasagna
1 hour ago, 776673564747836765 said:

117792419_292999798659413_69596490634353

this promo pic is a choice. but i do love the design of the bottle.

its very... you know....

EaaSnH2XYAMgZN_.jpg

homosexual

human turd

FentyGa

i rly love it, and her scents always smell nice (except thank u next but that’s besides the point lol)

i might have to purchase

Pop Music

i've only ever smelled her sweet like candy fragrance and it was like pure sugar and was too much 

i'm sure her fragrances have matured and interested to see the reviews of it 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

IllusionLover

The logo looks very Star Wars

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

hieronymus
43 minutes ago, lasagna said:

this promo pic is a choice. but i do love the design of the bottle.

its very... you know....

EaaSnH2XYAMgZN_.jpg

homosexual

Efn-PwDXsAEAwJK?format=jpg&name=large

Musicisfreedom

I love her Cloud perfume. Most of her fragrances are too sweet for my taste tho.

Bitch I'm Madonna

2 hours ago, 776673564747836765 said:

Top - quince, fig, salted caramel, marshmallow
Middle - pear blossom, lavender blossom
Base - tonka bean, white musk, sandalwood

This just seems like all of her previous perfumes. Essentially always a blend of mashmallow, musk, and pear with a flower somewhere in there.

GagaSine

Sounds delightful but maybe a bit overwhelming. I‘ll wait for it to hit the discount rack :laughga:

JazzGa

That description sounds sickly saccharine. :sharon: It's the perfect scent for tween girls, like most celebrity scents

The bottle design is precious! If the scent didn't sound so Claire's I'd probably get it anyways for the bottle

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Teletubby

so this is R.E.M. universe and she is heroine fighting to save the world  :lolly:
117374017_294525988495890_81784803733987117792419_292999798659413_69596490634353

"Ariana is the creative visionary behind the animated, fantasy world of R.E.M. and has partnered with award winning package designer Joshua English on the bottle design, Oscar nominated director Olivier Lescot and illustrator Cheyne Gallarde to create the R.E.M. universe.  Ariana transforms into a strong, feminine heroine fighting to save the world and inviting her fans to share in the journey," explains Noreen Dodge, Chief Marketing Officer of LUXE Brands.  The R.E.M. narrative is optimistic, empowering and synergistic with the values Ariana imbues. 

The campaign is a first for the category with its dramatic animation and visual delight for fans as Ariana, Toulouse, Piggy Smalls and other special guests conquer the galaxy. "I am excited to collaborate with an artist as talented as Ariana Grande on this animated tribute to sci-fi from the 70's to today. I am inspired by science fiction in my visual work and delighted to have the chance to draw upon its rich iconography to bring to life the irresistible pop of Ariana," says Lescot.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived