💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Smile smashes on US Facebook

Lighter

Featured Posts

OMonster
2 minutes ago, Francesca Cipriani said:

wasn't it only visible in the US? I tried to watch it on facebook (I'm from Italy) but I couldn't

I can't find it in the UK, either.

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

I cant even find the video on facebook anymore is it even still there? I first watched it on Facebook when it came out there. I'm not from the US btw

Musery

Drin Lon
8 minutes ago, Francesca Cipriani said:

wasn't it only visible in the US? I tried to watch it on facebook (I'm from Italy) but I couldn't

Well I live in albania and I watched it but lemme see again

Edit: oh yeah I can’t see it now weird

Curunir
8 minutes ago, Sherry said:

The way it might reach SL's success without effort :air:

SL might not have been a smash, but let's not push it :laughga:

But then again, who knows. I'm rooting for Katy to have a hit this era, she truly deserves it :kara:

HookerDotGov
38 minutes ago, SeIena Gomez said:

No they are counted and a lot more than YouTube videos too 

kind of like how Amazon Music is counted more than Spotify and Apple Music because less people use it 

That's really smart of her then. Do you know if it counts if the video is Autoplayed? Or did 43 million people really rush to her page to watch that (no shade, but subpar) video? 

Teletubby
11 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I cant even find the video on facebook anymore is it even still there? I first watched it on Facebook when it came out there. I'm not from the US btw

It was deleted  the same day after few hours 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Francesca Cipriani
3 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

It was deleted  the same day after few hours 

If it has been deleted, then how can they see the video's views? :confused:

HookerDotGov
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

Not Katy SMASHING 😳😳😳 

Facebook is...certainly an audience. She should've kept those limited edition physical copies up cause the Facebook demographic definitely would snatch those jewel cases. 

JaysAMess

Smile is such a bad song and possibly one of her worst singles but I hope she gets a hit with it, she deserves some success this era.

Mirrion Rizzons

Surely once the streams are calibrated, it won’t equate to 43m though? Facebook streams cannot possibly weigh the same as paid streams, such as on Apple Music or Spotify premium. 

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

Surely once the streams are calibrated, it won’t equate to 43m though? Facebook streams cannot possibly weigh the same as paid streams, such as on Apple Music or Spotify premium. 

Plus a lot of views are probably autoplay too... like 5 seconds counts as a view. I’m surprised it’s being counted towards billboard. 

Archived