🔴 Limited-edition Red Vinyl 🔴

🙏 Hey guys! Please take a second to like and leave a comment on this video, we'd really appreciate it! 🙏
Sign in to follow this  
society

Biker lady gets too close, dragged by bison

Varys
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Nope, but a middle aged woman who's patently ignorant about what she's doing sure constitutes as characteristically Karen-like behavior, no, or did you miss the meaning behind Karen?

I mean I just visited Yellowstone and other national parks that literally have warning signs and pamphlets urging safety and to stay at least 200 yards or more from bison and other wildlife.

All it takes is being mindful and knowledgeable about the things you're doing while doing it I mean common sense enough imo that you wouldn't get close to a huge ass WILD BISON! :fail:

Constitutes a complete and massive failure on her part for not being responsible or adult enough.

K

Right lmao

That makes her stupid not a karen

she is not saying the bison should go home and that this is america and she want to speak to their manager :ohwell:

Edited by Varys
Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

paradox

Maybe you couldn't hear from the audio, but she was clearly annoying the Bison by repeatedly asking for the manager. When the bison ignored her she proceeded to take photos of the bison without their permission, forcing the bison to react and drag her.

She's a Karen, cysts! :billie:

• LMAO 8

Irrelevant
3 minutes ago, Varys said:

she is not saying the bidon should go home and that this is america and she want to speak to their manager :ohwell:

Karens don't only just do that, Karen could mean anything :koons:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6li05zh3Kg

Gagaloo911
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Varys said:

she is not saying the bidon should go home and that this is america and she want to speak to their managers

If you thinks that's all that constitutes what a "Karen" is and not the overall attitude of entitlement, smugness, and arrogance (not saying all these necessarily fit the story here, but being smug enough to ignore warnings to get a pic comes off as pretty entitled to me), then you really missed the point of what a Karen is huh.

Edited by Gagaloo911

dynamite
8 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

did you miss the meaning behind Karen?

She took some photos of bison henny she didn't ask to speak to their manager :haroon:

Love it when you give me shade in the morning call me neyde

TylerBR97

She’s an idiot but I wouldn’t say a Karen. Nonetheless, hope she gets well soon

REQUEST PERFECT ILLUSION FOR ROCK BAND 4 http://www.harmonixmusic.com/games/rock-band/request/

Gagaloo911
Just now, dynamite said:

She took some photos of bison henny she didn't ask to speak to their manager :haroon:

Wow, please tell me more about how the only thing that makes someone a Karen is asking to see a manager (and that what a Karen is actually about clearly went way over your head) :enigma:

KanyeWest

Is she a Karen? Not sure about that, just a very naive reckless lady

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 2

dynamite
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Wow, please tell me more about how the only thing that makes someone a Karen is asking to see a manager (and that what a Karen is actually about clearly went way over your head) :enigma:

Please keep reaching toward an ambiguous definition of an entitled person even though most people save it for specific scenarios so as not to abuse the term and who also don't associate it with literally every stupid act that a person does just because it kind of fits the bill :bear:

Edited by dynamite
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Varys
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

If you thinks that's all that constitutes what a "Karen" is and not the overall attitude of entitlement, smugness, and arrogance (not saying all these necessarily fit the story here, but being smug enough to ignore warnings to get a pic comes off as pretty entitled to me), then you really missed the point of what a Karen is huh.

We didn't even saw her take pictures so you can't judge her on smugness and arrogance only on entitlement and who doesn't feel entitled to a certain extent. THAT DOESN'T MAKE HER  A KAREN! and since nobody but one person agrees with out you clearly missed the point Karen :billie:

Edited by Varys
  • Like 2

QueenOfSaigon
35 minutes ago, Varys said:

Filming a bison from close by isn't smart but that doesn't make you a Karen. I bet many people you know would make the same mistake.

This is your 1000th post! :party:

celebration partying GIF by Booksmart

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Varys
1 minute ago, QueenOfSaigon said:

This is your 1000th post! :party:

celebration partying GIF by Booksmart

and 25k rep points not bad huh

giphy.gif

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Sepsami

Why are people fighting over whether or not this is a Karen, she's acting stupid regardless :laughga:

• Thanks 5

dynamite
2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Why are people fighting over whether or not this is a Karen, she's acting stupid regardless :laughga:

Because we're all Karens now

Truly a reverse managerial experience :wtfga:

• LMAO 2

Sepsami
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

Because we're all Karens now

Truly a reverse managerial experience :wtfga:

:air: lmao true