Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Throwback to Gaga's performance with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Chinosky

Featured Posts

Chinosky

We all know 'Baby It's Cold Outside' is a problematic song, but I must say that I have always adored this performance. This popped in my recommendations today and wow it still amazes me. Even though it was a random collaboration, their chemistry and singing were top-notch! Honestly, it turns me on a bit :enigma:

Thoughts? :pawsup:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Franch Toast

He's so cute. I have a doctor who looks like him, and let's just say I don't mind seeing this doctor. :ally:

And I love their collaboration. I like how she flips the gender roles. 

She/Her/Hers

Dr Fudge

Mind you, this was during the middle of the ARTPOP era. Early, really. Such a random performance, but damn did they deliver. The prototype to Cheek to Cheek ;).

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

paradox
5 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

Mind you, this was during the middle of the ARTPOP era. Early, really. Such a random performance, but damn did they deliver. The prototype to Cheek to Cheek ;).

says hi :billie:

Chinosky
9 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

Like how on earth did a collab performance with him come about!??! AND SLAY IT :bradley:

Franch Toast

Speaking of the handsome fellow, have y'all seen this? He calls her a "goddess" before he sings the verse with all of the Hitchcock references. 

She/Her/Hers

Chinosky
5 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Speaking of the handsome fellow, have y'all seen this? He calls her a "goddess" before he sings the verse with all of the Hitchcock references. 

Just finished, oh wow he's amazing :bradley: (and hot :bradley:) Lemme watch some of his movies tomorrow :bradley:

eeaarrllaalloo
36 minutes ago, Chinosky said:

We all know 'Baby It's Cold Outside' is a problematic song,

??

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Lee Ng
23 minutes ago, eeaarrllaalloo said:

??

I think the song may insinuate some sense of of manipulation and consent offence. Like a man or woman keeps insisting their partner/friend on sleeping over after dinner when the person doesnt want to have anything to do with him/her and just desperately come up with numerous excuses to go home after every "BUT BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE :eww:".

I'm not sure:enigma:

Archived